Apologize

I grabbed my guitar and walked up to Cassidy's window around 12 at night. I let out a big sigh and nervously began to play.

"As long as you love, love me" I sang sweetly.

She opened the window and leaned against it.

"We could starving we could broke" I sang.

She shook her head and ran downstairs opening the door to me standing with a rose and my guitar.

"I'm really sorry Cass" I said handing her the rose.

"Come in"

I walked in and set my guitar next to me on the couch.

"I really need you to make up your mind Mendes" she sighed grabbing my hands.

I nodded and sighed back.

"I know"

"Then say what you wanna say" she said preparing herself.

"I love you" I said unexpectedly.

"W-what?" She asked.

"What?"

"What did you just say?" She chuckled.

"I don't know" I said confused.

"You j-just said you loved me?"

"I did?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. She sat on my lap pressing her lips on to mine. I held her legs hoisting closer to my waist.

"I think I love you too" she chuckled leaning her head against mine.

"I do" I smiled.

---

I woke up next to a sleeping Cassidy laying to me. The bright light hitting her face. I saw a note laying on my desk from my mom and dad saying they would be out with Aaliyah for a couple weeks for some family stuff and they didn't want to take me because of music and stuff. I let out a big sigh and thought about how we got here. I stretched my arms around her neck and looked down finding myself only in boxer shorts. Cass was only wearing one of my baggy shirt. She moaned snuggling up to my chest. I hugged her and kissed her forehead lightly.

"Shawn" Cassidy moaned in my chest.

I smirked and wrapped her leg around my waist. She fumbled around until she opened her eyes.

"Hey there beautiful" I said.

She smiled.

"Hey there handsome" she chuckled.

She sat up stretching her arms. She sat on my waist holding her hands against my bare chest. Her hair fell to the side as she pressed her lips on to mine. I push her off chuckling kissing her back as I hover over her.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes" she giggled as I kissed down her neck.

"Come on" I whined.

"Eh no" she said pushing me back.

She stood up and stretched her arms once again. I pulled her back into bed kissing her cheek.

"You're such a charmer Mendes" she smirked.

"I try"

She smiled and headed into the washroom. She came walking back out with the cutest smile on her face.

"Wanna go swimming today?" I asked looking at what time it was. "Some of my friends from Cali are coming up"

"Sounds cool" she said hopping out of bed.

She walked downstairs grabbing her swimsuit from the other day. I got a text from Nash instantly after she came back up.

Me: yo

Nash: hey man the Gangs all here! What's your address.

I texted it too him and went downstairs greeting Cass in her bathing suit. I went to the washroom and got mine on too. I heard the doorbell quickly running over to it.

"Cameron!" I yelled jumping at him.

He chuckled and hugged me back. I hugged everybody else as they walked in.

"Woo is it hot in here or is just her?" Nash said leaning into Matt.

I pushed him and chuckled.

"Guys this is Cassidy, cassidy these are the guys!" I said introducing her to them.

*Cassidy's POV*

I looked at each of them and smiled and nodded. I looked over to the tall brown head who was smirking and biting his lips.

"This is Cameron" Shawn said touching him. "Nash, Matt, Taylor, Aaron, and the Jacks. Johnson and Gilinsky"

I nodded and shook all their hands.

"Nice meeting you guys" I replied.

"Alright let's go swimming" Shawn said jumping up.

We headed to our spot and everyone jumped in. I climbed down closer to the water where there was sand but it was deep from there. I rested on the blanket putting on my glasses.

"Cass! Come in the water!" Shawn yelled.

*Shawn's POV*

She shook her head and scoffed splashing her a little.

"Fuck dude she's hot" I overheard Cameron.

"Watch it Dallas!" I said kind of heated.

"Are you sure you guys are dating?" He asked chuckling.

"Why don't you ask her out and get rejected, I need a little laugh" I teased.

He shrugged climbing out of the water strutting over to her. He laid next to her and smiled. They started talking and she got interested in the conversation.

"Sorry Cameron, that's my guy right there" I heard her.

He smiled and nodded.

"Fuck you win" he said jumping in next to me.

I chuckled and winked at her. She smirked leaning back into the water. I climbed to highest cliff and Cass followed behind. No one could see us from here. I wrapped my wet arms around her and she shivered. I pecked her lips and smirked.

"I love you" I mumbled.

"I love you too" she smiled.

She stood at the edge and I took a picture with her with the moon sitting in the back.

"The love of my life❤️👑🌹" was the caption on Instagram and Twitter.

I picked her up jumping in with her. She screamed and laughed clutching me tighter. She clawed at my back in fear. We bobbed back up from the water and gasped for air.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes! You fucking gave me a heart attack!" She yelled smacking me and the water in anger.

I chuckled and protected myself. I pulled her over kissing her passionately. She leaned up against a rock feeling up my shorts.

"You're a little antsy aren't you?" I smirked.

"Just kiss me" she commanded panting crashing her lips back on mine.

I chuckled and did as she commanded. I unhooked her bra on accident with one hand and she gasped.

"One hand! I swear I've never done that before!" I chuckled.

She held her top to her chest and turned her around to fix it. I kissed her shoulders and then I heard some splashing around so I swam away for a moment.

"Hey losers how'd you get over here?" Gilinsky asked.

I smirked at Cass and she giggled blushing.