That

ℐ ᎶUℰЅЅ ℬℛℰᎯℂᏦℐℕᎶ UЅ ᏇᎯЅ ℳᎽ ℬℐᎶᎶℐℰЅᏆ ℳℐЅᏆᎯᏦℰ

Hold me tight ~
Halla P.O.V ~

Tears started to flow out of my eyes and my walking turned into running . I ran into the girl bathroom and locked myself in a stall .

I try to hold back my tears that just keep flowing out of me .

Dream ~

I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK !! DIE ....

Why why why ...... It hurts so much my heads just gonna ...... I cried it all out ..... I herd someone come in and they where silent . So that how I staid.

I herd a pound on the door as I opened up .... It was jungkook 0_0

WTF

"Get out of here ," I yell .

He just hugged me tittle ....I tried getting out his grip... But he was to strong ... I still wanted to cry but held it all in .. Some one enters in and I saw seeing V . He stripped Jungkook from me as I hide my face . V pushed jungkook . Jungkook stumbled backwards hitting the wall.

"v," I whispered .

More tears flowed out of me ... I didn't know what to do ..

V punched him in his face a couple of times .... I turned away as I herd V yelling .... I opened my eyes seeing jungkook fighting back ... I couldn't watch it any more ... I ran to V and grabbed his Arm leading him to get punched .... Jungkook smirked and looked at me ....

"Jerk," I cry .

I punch his face and help V as we walk out . Before I could jungkook pulled me in and locked the door ..

"WHAT ,"I yell .

"I love you," he says.

"I hate you," I tell him unlocking the door .

I looked around for V but he was gone ? I slid on the ground and jungkook held me . I hate him so
Much but why do I still have butterflies every time I see him?? Why ???

Dream over ~

I woke up as my head was pounding .... Ahhh ..... I got up and stumble a bit .... I walked to the infurmiy room to find jungkook ?

His eyes widen as he came up and looked at me .

"Are you okay ?," he asked .

I was really confused .... Was what just happen a dream ??

I looked and jungkooks face was fine ... Holy shit it was 0~0 .....

"Go away jungkook I don't wanna see you ," I tell him ...

Things started to get dizzy as too jungkooks where in my vision . I fell and he catches me .

I look up at him and he looks worried. I blinked my eyes and they closed..

Jungkooks P.O.V ~

I laid her down on a bed and looked at her . She still has bruises from before . This is all my fault why I am I so stupid ? I hurt someone I love the most ... Why did I even start dating Hanual in the first -

( Flash back )

I was at home texting Halla when I see a girl and my father enter the room .

"Jungkook this is the daughter of ( XXXX ) company ," he introduced.

She bowed and I did back ... She was pretty but I didn't like her ... I already had someone I loved and cared about ...

Lee Han La ( Halla )

"I'm Lee Hanual ," she tells me.

"I am Jeon Jungkook," I tell her .

( flash back ends )

After that we where forced together ... I started to like her as a friend and a person ... But I never like or loved her ... The hardest part of the whole act was breaking Halla and I ... I acted as if I did like her so chought up in the act I almost lost touch of reality while some one gained feeling for me .... I hurt Halla someone I love. ....

I looked at her and a tear escaped my eye... I quick wiped it away and held a her hand as she slept ... Her face was still as beautiful as an angle .. I leaned my face closer to her and kissed her lips ... The taste of her sweet lips is something I missed the most about her ... I sat back down and just waited until she awoke ...

10 minutes later ~

I felt some one tap my shoulder and I turned around seeing V .

"I am sorry," I tell V .

He smiles and we had are bro hug moment.

"Why are you with Hanual if you still like Halla ?," he asked .

( I need you girl )

I started to explain things to him but I
Could tell he was still
Pissed at me .
I bet every one is I am just a stupid guy ... V and her have memories I can't even reach ...

I am jelouse of that ....

Halla I am sorry .....

V tapped my back.

"Kookie what did you do," he says.

"I don't know how I am I going to get her back?,"

"That is something between you and Halla ,"

"But - ,"

"Good luck but just if you hurt her any more I'll break you ,"

"Okay,"

I looked at Halla and so many thought stormed my brain ...

This is gonna be one tough battle but ...

I need you Halla ....

_______________________________

A/N~

Thank you guys for reading my books and the comments and voted plus following ... Thank you so much ♡♡ .... I'll be updating my other book as well !

Thank you guys !!

~ Moon