Not

We sat there waiting , and hoped that Jungkook would get his memory back soon . Just thinking about not being able to remember the best moment of your life . It scares me ... Will he be okay .... Is this the new start that I've been given . If it is I would rather not accept it . I want jungkooks memories back . To make him ...him ... With out his memories his just another guy . Nothing special . I sighed.

I looked around at every one sleeping . I got up and walked over to the room . I entered and he was sleeping . But I heard him humming something ?

His eyes fluttered open as I try smiling . He smiled back .

"Hi again ,"He says .

I try not crying and keep strong for him .

"Hi ," I say .

"Paper heart and I hold a peace of yours don't think I would just forget about it ," He sang . "My mother would sing to me all the time."

"That's sweet ," I say .

"My Omma lives in Busan with my father and older sisters , I miss them ," He tells me .

"Yeah I miss my family too , but Jungkook do you know your other family there 6 boys who have been there for you sense you debuted together ," I remind him .

"No ," He replied .

"Just think ,"I say handing him my phone with a picture .

He looks at it deeply as I just sit and waiting . Hoping he will remember .

"I'm trying to remember all the good times , but this one moment only keeps popping into my mind ," he says ." The first night we all stayed together in the dorms . It was winters and the snow had fallen from the sky lightly as we where all in this one room just talking ."

He smiled and started saying his members names one by one . I smiled and went out for a second .

"Hey Tae Hyung get up ," I say shaking him trying not to wake up Minju next to him .

He quietly gets up and I push him into the room .

"Kim Tae Hyung ,"I hear JungKook say aloud . I open the door seeing Tae hugging him . A tear escaped from my eye . I turned and woke up every one else one by one . All 6 boys where in the room smiling and laughing. Filling Jungkook with lost memories .

I sat next to Minju and leaned my head on her shoulder wanting to cry .

"Halla it's gonna be okay ,Minju tells me .

"Hopefully ,"I mumble .

Tears fell from my eyes as I slowly started falling asleep .

.

.

I woke up and Minju wasn't by me anymore I laid in a bed ? I was still in the hospital . I got up and looked around seeing every one around Jungkook sleeping ?

What happened while I was sleeping ?
I looked at Jungkook holding my phone. I grabbed it and looked through it . Pictures of him and member where on here . I stopped and tears fell onto the screen as I watch a video from all of the including my own members .

They where saying my name but Jungkook still couldn't remember . He could say Minju , Jane , Yujin , and Yuna . Just not my mine . I walked out of the hospital room . And out the door as it snowed lightly but it didn't stick . I walked up front and called a taxi over .

I got in and told them where to go .
My phone was at 10% and that sucked . They sure did use it a lot .

I looked out the window as I herd my phone Binged .

Jungkook POV ~

I woke up happy full of memories that where resorted . I looked around seeing every one but Halla ? I looked around for my phone to call her . But I couldn't find it . I woke Minju up and she gave me her phone .

I texted Halla quickly .

Me ~

Where are you ?

Halla ~

Going home

Me ~

Come back

Halla ~

It hurts to much that's he can't remember me

Me ~

But I do remember the beautiful girl named Lee suji one of my first loves the girl I want back

Halla ~

Stop Minju

I called her

Me ~ Halla I love you
Halla~ ..........//Crying//
Me~ I want to see //tears falling // you
Halla ~ I'm coming

*Beep*Beep*

-----------------------------------------------
A/N |

Hi guys O3O

I'm like crying right know
But that's okay because I'm going to update all my books !
Witch is gonna be good
Hopes you felt the same emotion I feel right know while listening to jungkooks cover and reading this .
The feel are to real
But thanks for reading and

Comment , vote , and follow !

'Till next time don't cry (jk ) see yah my beautiful birds '

~ Moon 030