I

Jungkooks P.O.V ~

Every step I took echoed in the empty halls of my school...
I could hear everything...
In the distance stood another figure...
I made my way to it as it sat there sleeping with her head phones in...
I smiled at the girl...
I sat next to her while looking...
She was beautiful in every way...
I wanted her to be mine forever... Every last bit...
To her soft pink lips...
Dark brown hair...
Her long eyelashes...
And perfect body...
All of it will be mine...
I don't know how yet...
But I will make this girl mine...
You better count on it, Halla...
I softly laid my lips on her cheek...
And left her, silently...

Halla P.O.V ~

I felt someone next to me, but I was too scared to open my eyes to see who this mysterious person was. I finally gained the courage and I slightly opened them. I saw someone leaning closer and closer to me...
Laying their soft pink lips my cheek. They got up and walked away and all I saw was their back.
No words escaped my mouth but thousands of thoughts stormed my mind...
Wait... Whomever just kissed my cheek must be had a reason... But Why? Why did they kiss my cheek...
I felt a little red at the moment, but I shook it off and got up...
I ran towards the shadow figure...
And froze when I saw Jungkook...

"Sorry! It's uh, just that-" But then I get cut of by an intense kiss.

He lets go and touches my face with his warm hands.

"J-Jungkook...?"

"I missed you..."

I gave him a hug and quickly kissed him back... as tears feℓℓ from my eyes...

"Jungkook, I missed you too..." I tell him.

We held hands walking through the empty halls, only paying attention to the soft pitter patter of our feet hitting the floor.

We got to the exit and opened the door together. We sat down on the concrete steps. It was 7 a.m. and we were waiting for school to start. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he laid his chin on top of my head, and placed an arm around my back.

As soon as we thought we could have our own happy ending....

ℐᏆ ᎫUЅᏆ ℬℛᎾᏦℰ