Over

Halla POV ~

"Let me off here,"I yell at the taxi driver.

He pulls off and I throw the money up to him and run out . I ran out into the light snow. I started to run as fast as I could. I had made it to the long cross walk . Where the hospital was on the other side. The light changed and I ran into the hospital . I ran down the hall to the left to his room.

I opened the door and it was empty . tears where escaping out of my eyes . I closed the door and wiped the tears away . I got my phone out and tried calling him. I fast walked out to the lobby and looked around for him.

He still didn't pick up . I went to the front desk and asked them .

"Has the patent Jeon Jung Guk got relocated ," I asked .

"Hold on ,"She replied .

"No he is not supposed to leave until Friday so about 2 more days until he can be discharged ,"She informs me .

"Ah okay thanks you ,"I say .

I dilled is number again and my phone died on me .

I put in my pocket and sat down in the waiting room .

Why did I come back , was this just a dream ? Im I miss reading things ? Im I mentality okay ? Where are you jungkook ?

I ran my finger throw my hair and got up . I was walking down a hall looking out a window when I hear.

"Halla,"I look to the side of me to find Jeon Jungkook . A wide smile laid on my face as I hugged him lightly . He kissed my head and hugged me back . I looked at him and he kissed me . We staid like that for a while . I locked hands with him and we stopped .

"You taste like bubble gum,"He say chewing my gum.

"you taste minty that's for sure ,"I say smiling .

He was in his pajamas and and slippers now that I looked at him .

"Jungkook look at you ,"I said .

" I look sexy don't you think. "He says making me laugh .

"Aigoo come on boy back to your room ,"I say.

"Ne Umma,"He teases.

He raps his arm around my shoulder and we walk to his room . We walked in and he laid back down .

"You need to rest ,"I tell him .

"Stay by my side ,"He says .

"I will,"I promise .

"You better or your buying me Jajangmyeon ,"He tells me .

"Okay,"I smile .

I turned the TV on and laid the remote on his bed next to him .

"Jungkook,"I say.

"Yeah ,"He replied .

"How come you could remember All of my members names but not mine ?,"I ask .

"I don't know I just was suddenly able to remember , as if a wave of memories flooded into my brain right as I woke up , the first thing that keep taunting me was your name in my sleep and I herd the name saw the face but memories where a blur , until I woke up and remembered ,"He explains .

"So your telling me it was to painful too remember the good and bad memories we shared , that you didn't even want to grab onto them ,"I wonder .

"How would I know ?,"He replied .

"Huh funny ,"I sigh a little sad thinking about it .

I felt him grip my hand , suddenly he pulled me to him . He stroked my hair and kissed my head .

"I still love you is what matters ,"He whispers .

"Sorry,"I apologize realizing what I just said .

"It's okay ,"He tells me .

Tears sparkled in my eyes as It hadn't fallen yet . I held it in and barred my head into his chest .

"Halla,"I hear him .

"Yeah,"I mumbled lifting my head .

He smiled at me and wiped away my tear .

"don't cry , because it makes me want to cry . Halla I'm sorry for every thing I've done , I'm one big idiot , that still loves you ,"He tells me making me cry again . I saw a tear fall out of his eyes and I wiped it away.

I messed with jungkooks hair and told him not to cry .

I smiled and he did in return making me laugh for no reason . As he followed and the room filled with laughter .

"Jungkook,"I say .

"Yeah,"He mumbled.

"I'm sorry for confusing you not trusting you and not loving you back if only I had ....Loved you ....This wouldn't have happened ,"I say to him with sadness in my voice .

All I got was a sweet kiss and it's okay .
We both herd a knock at the door as it sled open .

"Jungkook you have another visitors ,"The nurse says .

The person steps throw the door and I soon start feeling angry .

Lee Hanul the biggest bitch around .

__________________________----••••••

A/N~ Well then Girl fight ---

Jk .... Hehe felt like updating again ! Woow I'm so nice ...JK I just have a lot of time on my hands . But onces school starts ..... T^T slower updated start again .... Well thanks for reading ... Comments , votes , follows , ect....

Love you guys all and until next time peace out my M&M
Stay weird my friends

"See yah !,"

Moon !!