We're

Jungkook POV

I woke up and was at my house still as Jimin laid across from me . I looked at the time and school had already started .

"Jimin wake up we gotta go ,"I yell.
Jimin and I got ready and rushed outside.My driver waited for us and we left.We ran inside the school and went to are classes . I slowly opened the door . And the whole classed looked at me . I slowly walked to my seat and sat down .

"Why are you late ?,"Halla whispered.
"I forgot to set my alarm ,"I replied.
Our home room teacher glared at me and I went over to him .

"Detention after class ,"He whispered.
"Okay,"I replied .

I walked back over to my desk and started to study .

***

Detention

Every one left the room and I really needed to talk to halla . Aish I need to tell her . I want to get back together with her . Tell her everything

I got my phone out and tried calling her . She didn't pick up so I texted her. I waited and waited . And tried calling her again . AISH no use .

I looked seeing the teacher sleeping ! I quietly got up sneackig out of the room .I speed walked out of the school . I started walking down the street .I keep calling Halla over and over until she picked up.

Halla -Hello
Me -Where are you?
Halla -Going to my acting class
Jungkook -when does it end
Halla -5 pm but i have dance right after
Jungkook -Aish....Okay
Halla -Okay
Me-Halla
Halla -yeah
Me-I have something important to tell you
Halla -sorry I have to go bye

*call ends *

I kicked a rock far and ran my hands threw my hair . I gripped my phone tightly and sighed . I looked around me and saw couples . For that made me think of Halla .

I got my phone and texted her where was her acting calls . She texted back and I got a cad .

When I got there I got out walking into the building . I look around and I started looking for her . I came down a hall and saw her . She smiles then frowned , and made many faces while reading a paper . I smiled at her and walked over to her .She looked up at me .

"Jungkook-,"

I cut her off and hugged her tightly . She patted my back and I let go .

"Can we talk after ,"I asked .

"If I have time ,"She says hugging me back .

"class 2 please come in now ,"We hear .

She gets up and waves bye to me . As I smiled back .

She walks into the class and I sit where she sat until she same out.

***

Halla POV

I came out of my classes and saw my Manager sitting next to Jungkook as he was asleep . I smiled and My Manager unnie saw me telling me we need to leave right away . She started to walk off as I shook Jungkook . He suddenly woke up and looked at me .

He stood up and stretched .

"I have to go right know so maybe after dance ,"I say .

"Okay,"He says disappointed.

I walk away but felt him wrap his arms around me . He let go and I looked back smiling and waving . I walked away and went to the car . Jungkook stood there with a glum face as we drove away .

~~~ After dance

I called Jungkook and he didn't answers. I texted him keep trying .

I put my phone downs and gazed out the window . I felt Jane fall onto my lap as she sleep . Minju was behind me sleeping as well . It was 12 am in the mourning and I couldn't sleep thinking about Jungkook .

We still had a while until we where at the dorms . So I tried falling asleep and did .

When I woke up we where at the dorms and we all got out heading to are beds sleeping . I checked my phone seeing all the miss calls from Jungkook .

I wrapped my self in a blanket and texted him back.

Me - I'm back at the dorms

Jungkook -I'm coming

Me -it's late

Jungkook -I don't care

I laid there and didn't know what to do . Because I knew I was in love with
Jeon Jung Kook

I smiled slightly then got another text . I got out of bed and opened up my door and look seeing him . He goes and kisses me .

"I love you ,"He tells me .

"I love you too ," I tell him .