And

Jimin POV ~

While we where in the pool playing around I noticed Yujins hair tie fell out . I picked it up and swam over to her. I gently picked up her hair and tied it .

She turned around smiling gently at me as my heart pounded .

"Thank you,"She says smiling .

"Y-Your welcome ,"I replied .

"Jimin Oppa what are you doing ,"Seol Guk asked me .

"Nothing ,"I replied .

Seol Guk made a nasty face at Yujin then yanked her hair .

"Stay away from my Chim Chim Oppa his mine not yours ,"Seol Guk yells .

Yujins head bashed into the water and I pulled Seol Guk away as Halla came over and Jungkook took Seol Guk away . Jane and Rin Ah joined us as Yujin was holding her head . She retied her hair .

"Are you okay ?,"Halla asked .

"Why did Seol Guk do that ,"Jane asked .

"Seol Guk has a huge crush or thing for Jimin so she feels threatened my Yujin I guess ,"Rin Ah tells us .

"Jimin where you flirting with Yujin,"Rin Ah askes with a grin.

"Uh ..huh,"I play dumd.

"Stop playing dumb park Jimin I see right through these kind of things you like Yujin,"Rin Ah says.

"Aish Rin Ah you sure have one big mouth ,"I mummble.

"Hehehe I do ,"She sticks her tounge out at me and does this wierd dance pushing Yujin torawds me .

"Ahh I can see it now ChimYui," Jane says giggling .

Rin Ah joins in with janes happiness of us . My face was it red ? Becasue this was so emberssing .

I look at halla as she was about to burst into laughter.

I swam away from them and got out of the pool . I grab a towel and dried myself off . One by one every one else gets out and goes back inside .

Yujin was the last out as she was about to leave I said something.

"Yui sorry for earlier,"I say.

"Ah it's okay I didn't care that much but um Jimin ... Do you ... L.... Ah never mind well I'll be going in ,"She says storming off .

Does Yujin like me back ?

Jungkook POV ~

I looked at Seol Guk in the eyes as she crosses her arms and smirked evily .

"What,"She asked .

"Say sorry to Yujin , "I tell her.

"Wae?,"She asked yawning .

"You now what you did ,"

"Not really ,"

"Seol guk I've got many things on you so lets not go there ,"