Until

Halla POV 1 week later ~

I rise out of bed and look seeing it's only 6 am . I get up and go take a shower . I came out and started to brush my teeth and wash my face .
I rinsed my mouth out and exited the bathroom . I Looked around and it was quiet . Really quite . I opened up a couple of blinds so the sun could seek into our rooms.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some fruit and a cup of water . I sat down and the light creeped onto the wooden floor and table . I took a sip of my water . The sound of silences ringed in my ears .

As hard as I try I can't get this past week out of my mind .

1 Week Ago ...

I looked back to see Hanual and Jungkook hand in hand but Jungkook soon fell to the ground . I walked over as doctors and nurses rush him back to his room . I walk with them and they stop Hanual and I of going in . We both looked at each other and sighed .

"Just this onces could you be nice just for jungkooks sack ,"I say before she could say anything .

"Wasn't planning too ," Hanual replied .

About 10 minutes passed and a doctor came out .

"His going to be okay , but he won't be able to be very active for about a year after taking heavy Impact to his lungs . It become harder for him the more active he his to breath . So please make sure he rests ," The doctor tells us .

"Ne thank you so much ,"We both say .

The doctor walked away and the nurse came out telling us we could see him .

"Hanual can you tell Jungkook sorry for me and ..... And ......,"

"And what ?,"

"Never mind ,"

I started walking away but Hanual grabbed my wrist . I looked back and she was about to cry ?

"I'm emotional unstable and don't want to be the the one to tell him your words I love Jungkook but he will never love me because he loves you I get it know there's nothing I can do or say that will make him happy like the way you can , he doesn't want to be with me his being forced to date and marry me his doing because of his dad's Business , he truly does love you Halla stop day dreaming and doubting him he loves you and only you ," Hanual crys .

Even more tears escaped my eyes .

"Halla please do what's best for all of us ,"She tells me .

Hanaul walks away and I sit outside his door . I cover my face and wipe my tears away .

Why is love so hard ? Mabye I should just -

"Halla,"I hear .

I look seeing taehyung ?!

I stand up and he wraps his arms around me . I slowly let tears fall and hug him back .

"Ahh it's going to be okay ,"He says petting my head .