Yet

Hanul walked in with a man following her . It was his father .

"What's Halla doing her ,"The first thing came out of Hanuals mouth .

"Unlike you I was here supporting him ,"I say .

"Mrs.Lee could you please exit the room I would like to have a word with my son and Hanual ,"Mr.Jeon tells me.

"Ne,"I replied leaving the room . I stood by the door and waited .

Jungkooks POV ~

"What is it ,"I asked .

"Your not dating that girl again are you ?,"My dad asked .

"What if I said yes ?,"I asked.

"Then there going to be a problem and I will adress her and let her know,"He tells me .

"Jungkook your not dating her are you ,"Hanual asks with hurt in her voice .

They both looked at me and I didn't know what to say . Should I finally say the truth ?

"No,"I say killing my insides .

"Good,"he says .

"No more of this fakeness I love Lee suji not Hanual never did never will dad you figure out another way to deal with your. Business problem  ,"I yell out in my head .

I looked at the door and in the echo of the halls , I herd steps getting farther away ,that entered my ear . I gripped my fist and closed my eyes for a moment .

"I'll be going ,"My dad says .

He walks out and Hanaul stood there smiling . As I wanted her to leave too . It's not her fult she gained feeling for me . It's my own ...

What a fool I am

"Can you leave ,"I asked her .

"But I just got here ?,"She dubeuts .

"Please I want to be alone ,"I ask before losing it .

"Jungkook are you okay ," She asks.

"GO,"I yell .

She gets up and leaves the room . I fling the pillow at the door and strip the blanket off me . I ran out the door and started running to find Halla .

I could see her walking away .

"LEE SUJI HALLA ,"I yell as loud as I could getting other people's attention  .

She turns around tears falling like a water fall . It's all my fault my mistakes .

I ran to her and held her so she couldn't leave my side .

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry don't leave its me I'm the fool I was stupid please Halla please let me clear what's going on up don't leave after what we just built ,"I cry aloud .

"Only fools fall for you , Yet I'm one of them sadly , but I don't want to be hurt any more as for my heart can't take any more ," Halla tells me .

"Then pleas don't leave me just let me clear up what's going on ," I bag .

"One week get your shit together  so I can get mine right then we'll see ," She tells me walking away .

"Halla, Wait ," I say running up to her again .

I turned her around and kissed her .

"One week I'll be yours you just wait and see ,"I tell her .

She looked at me and smiled .

"Good bye Jungkook ,"She lets my hands go and she walks away .

I stood there looking at her as nurses came to get me to go back to my room .

I felt someone grip my hand . I look seeing Hanual . It slowly started getting blurry . Then every thing was black .

------------–~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~Ugh I have finals coming so I won't be updating a lot sorry for the short chapter but I gotta study I'll update my other book and then I won't be on for a while ; ( sad I know but thank you guys for reading !
Comment , vote , follow !
And until next time

"See yah "

~Moon