OH YEAH!

(Skylar's Pov)

Cam has been acting really weird lately i i dont know whats going on.
I'm gonna go ask him and check on Little Val.

(cams Pov)
Today is the day, when i see Skylar im gonna run up and kiss her then get down on one knee and say it.
I started to practice saying it "skylar Will You Marry Me?" i say over and over again i turn arround and see her car coming this way she gets out and i run as fast as i can and trip skylar started laughing hysterically so did I.

I got up run the ret of the way up to her and kissed her then got down on one knee and said it "Skylar Will You Marry Me? " she screamed "OMG CAM YES, YES I WILL MARRY YOU!."

(Skylars pov).
I get to the park where cam was with Val. Well kinda she was playing playing with her friends, i pull up and get out then see cameron full force running too me then he tripped and i couldnt Help but laugh hysterically it was so funny but he go up and ran more he kissed me then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him i said "YES I WILL MARRY YOU!."

i turn arround and see her car coming this way she gets out and i run as fast as i can and trip skylar started laughing hysterically so did I.

I got up run the ret of the way up to her and kissed her then got down on one knee and said it "Skylar Will You Marry Me? " she screamed "OMG CAM YES, YES I WILL MARRY YOU!."