Hanging out 3

(SKYLARS POV)
I had a blindfold on then Cameron comes up to me and took the blindfold off and said cover your eyes so I put my hands over my eyes and closed them next thing I know I feel arms around me "he was holding/carrying me" then he walked a little ways and put me down. I heard him and Shawn say open your eyes I did and it was so beautiful we were on the beach with a little picnic get up it was beautiful I loved it. We sat down and Desi said "I don't think this is just hanging out I think it's a date" I don't think she knew she said it out loud because she poked up and everyone was looking at her she said "did I say that out loud" I said "Yes" then Desi turned to shawn who was already looking at her she said "what you looking at" and Shawn said "the most beautiful thing I will ever see" she was blushing I said Desi can I talk to u for a second she said yes and we went to the restroom I asked her "do u know if this is a date or not" she said "I don't know" so we went back out there and Cameron wasn't there we asked where he was and shawn said "Skylar goes over there and Desi comes here" so I went over to cameron he looked kinda scared I asked him if he was ok and he said "yes" so I said "ok good" so we stood there in awkward science until Cameron broke the science by kissing me I felt the sparks alright It felt like the fourth if the July. It took me by surprise but after a few seconds I kissed back we pulled away and he said "Skylar Manis will you be my Girlfriend" I said yes yes yes his face out up and he picked me up and kissed me agian. I think I'm gonna like this relationship.

(A/N hello my luvlies sorry if there's mistakes sorry if you don't like it I just love writing)