The best day of my life

(DESI'S POV)
I still can't shake the fact that Shawn Mendes is my boyfriend I have wanted this for so long
And now it's finially happened. I think skylar got a little lucky as well her and a cameron are dating I'm so happy for them especially her she has LOVED him for a while now there so cute together there always cuddling and always kissing. Shawn and I haven't talked in a while I'm gonna text him and ask him if he wants to hang out.
D=Desi
S=Shawn
D- hey babe💕 wanna do something today?
S- sure baby girl I would love to!
D- Awwe so what you wanna do?
S- how about you me Cuddling and Netflix and is Pizza okay?
D- Sounds amazing! What time?
S- I'll be over in five.
D- okay I love you babe💕 see you in 5!
S- I love you too see you in 5.
D- no seriously I really honestly do love you from the bottom to the top of my heart and I'm so happy I can call you mine!
S- Aw baby girl I love you so much your my one and only and I'm so happy I can call you mine, from the first minute I saw you I fell madly and deeply in love! I love you
D- I love you so much baby I'm gonna go change so see you in 5.
S- okay baby girl I love you too see you in 5 I'll bring the Pizza.
D- thanks but I could of got it!
S- no it's in my way so I'll get it love you!
D- okay babe I'll see you when you get here I love you more!
S- impossible
D- nothing's impossible!
S- see you then!
D- see u! Love you
S- love you too
(End of convo)
So Shawn and I are gonna watch netflix and eat pizza while cuddling I'm so excited
What should we watch, just as I said that I felt arms around my waist I turned around and automatically knew it was Shawn so I KISSED him. It felt like the Fourth of July it was magical. Shawn pulled away and asked "did you feel those sparks WOW" then he went back in for another kiss and I ducked and started running he chased me, then he caught me and I was up against the door he looked down at me because he was taller than me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I warped my arms around his neck and we kissed once more, we went over to the bed and watched Dumb and Dumber I asked Shawn if he was Dumb or Dumber he said "neither" then I said "which one am I?" He said "your not dumb at all" Then I said "Awwe babeeee" (end of movie) the movie was over and my eyelids were getting heavy and I drifted away into a deep sleep. I woke up and saw a body I was thinking oh crap did I cheat? The. I looked up to see a sleeping shawn he is so cute when he's sleeping I love him so much. I decited to get up and make breakfast I made eggs, waffles, bacon, and orange juice. When I turned to go wash my hands Shawn was behind me and scared the Crap out of me I screamed while he laughed. I ran away looking mad he ran after yelling "wait Desi I didn't mean to make you mad" so while he was running I turned around and it looked like he wasn't gonna stop so I jumped on him and said "Good morning babe" he replyed with a "Good morning Beautiful" "I thought you were mad" I said "Nope just wanted to act like I was mad and see your reaction" he said "I Hate you" I pretended to cry he said "oh baby girl don't cry" and he kissed me, then we started eating and I put the dishes in the dishwasher and Shawn's phone wrang and he answered it and It was Cameron they were gonna do something today so skylar and I could hang out . Shawn was about to leave but I didn't want him to I kissed him and hugged him goodbye and said "see you later babe I love you" he gave me a hug and a kiss and said " I love you too Baby Girl see you later"
He left and I started cleaning up the pizza and made the bed from last night I had such a gray time I love shawn so much.

(A/N Shawn and Desi in the picture up there)