Hanging out part 2

(DESI'S POV).
Shawn took my blindfold and told me to close my eyes next thing I know I'm in his arms "he's carrying me" he walked a little ways before putting me down then I hear cameron behind Shawn and I so I turn around and look at him he had skylar in his hands and she was holding her eyes. I turned around quickly and closed my eyes until Shawn and cameron said "open your eyes" I looked at the beautiful picnic area set up then I looked up at shawn and hug him and we sat down I was thinking to myself "I think this is a date not just hanging out". Then I look up to see everyone looking at me I said "did i say that out loud?" Yes Skykar said I turned and looked a Shawn who was already looking at me and smiling I said "what you looking at" he said "the most beautiful thing I will ever see" I could feel my cheeks turning hot. Skylar looked at me then said I'll be right back Desi come with me for a second I said "okay" we went to the restroom and skylar asked me if it was a date or not I said I think it is. We went back out there and saw only shawn there Shawn told Skylar to go to Cameron he pointed to Cameron on the beach side and Shawn motioned me over to him we ate a little food and then he asked me a question that made me wanna cry. He said "Destinique Bailey will you do me the pleasure of becoming my girlfriend" I kinda just stood there dumbfounded then I look up and shawn looked a little concerned I say "You don't know how long I've wanted you to ask that question Yes Yes I will be your girlfriend" just then I'm in the air shawn was spinning me around then pulled me into a hug I love him so much I have for a long time.

(A/N sorry I know it sucks but I love writing....sorry I haven't updated in. A while bye my luvlies)