Hanging out

(SKYLARS POV)
Desi and I went to were cameron and shawn wanted to meet which was Mc. Donald's but Desi didn't know where we were going because shawn wanted to surprise her. Desi and I were wearing our dresses that we bought I had my lacy white one on and Desi had her blue flowery one. (A/N SKYLARS dress^^thanks) I was kinda nervous because I didn't exactually know what we were going to be doing today I hope it will be fun. well I know it will be because I get to spend it with my three favorite people Desi,Shawn,and the one and only Cameron Dallas. I love them all speaking of love I'm gonna tell cameron How I feel about him today that's why I'm so nervous about today. But the main thing I'm scared about is that he doesn't like me the same way I like him, he may just want to be friends witch will be awkward for our friendship. SKYLAR EARTH TO SKYLAR HELLO Desi says ARE YOU OKAY?? Cameron says, I finially realize that they were talking to me I say WHAT? OH SORRY! I was thinking, about what Desi says nudging my shoulder because I was basically staring at cameron the whole time I say oh nothing it's nothing. I noticed shawn was staring at Desi I couldn't help but nudge Desi and tell her what he was doing then she went up to him and asked him so do u like what u see? He smiled and said yes yes I do then Desi said I like what I see to after all that we were already done with our food and went somewhere Desi and I had to be blindfolded witch was kinda scary because we didn't know were we were going. We heard the car stop and cameron and shawn picked us up and carried us somewhere then they told us to take our blindfolds off.