Meeting Magcon

(DESIS POV)

We went to our moms room to tell them were we were going

They said "thanks for telling us before you went"

We said "your welcome" we went on our way we got I. The rental car and started to drive till Skylar turned in the radio and life of the party by shawn mendes came on and we were singing and dancing at the same time but I was just swaying because I was driving and skylar was full out dancing. We got there like in 20 minutes and there was a lot of girls there like over 100 it was packed but we have like special passes so we can go in (A/N I've never been to magcon so I have no idea if there are special passes or not?!(:) we went in and saw all the boys at tables and I kinda died alittle because almost all of them were in beanies it was so cute!!. Magcon started and we went to taylor and Aaron's table first and took pictures with them. Then we went to mattew and Hayes table we took pictures and hugged them. Then we went to jack and jacks table and took pictures and hugged them. The next ones were carter and Nash table and hugged them and took pictures. The last ones were cameron and shawn crush we hugged them and took pictures and we made them posters with our social media names and stuff like that they loved it so much they hugged us and wouldn't let go it was so amazing.