Excited

(SKYLARS POV)
Desi pulled up in the drive way and I was just so scared I didn't look or even go in that bathroom at all since I peed on that thing. I saw he walking up to the door so I opened it I guess she was gonna open it because she almost fell on me. I sat down and I guess she noticed that I was scared or something because she said "Skylar are you okay" I said really fast "Ihadsexwithcameronandithinkimpregnet" she said "what" then she said "take a deep breath and say it again" I said "okay" I breathed and then told her "I had sex with Cameron and I think I'm pregnant" her face lit up and she said "when did this happen?" I said "last night cameron brung me to the store and we got a tester thingy" she said "okay where is it go get it" I was alittle scared I haven't been up there all day so I went up there and looked at my bed and thought of what happened the. I went into the bathroom and grabbed the tester thing and looked at it I was indeed pregnant I walked down stairs sad but happy I showed DESI what it said and she said " you better call cameron and tell him" I said "okay p" and went into the other room and called Cameron he answered saying "hey babe" I said "hey baby" "okay you know how things got heated last night?" "Yeah of course baby" "well I'm pregnant" "what?" "CAMERON DALLAS YOUR GONNA BE A DAD" all I heard after that was a loud boom so I'm guessing he dropped his phone then I heard a rally deep scream and then what sounded like feet running then I heard "yesssss I'm gonna be a dad" then I heard Shawn say "WHAT DID U SAY CAMERON?" "I'm gonna be a dad" then he's like "oh man sorry baby I got a little excited I'm so glad that I can have your baby I love you so much baby!" I felt the tears coming then I said "I love you to baby and I'm glad I can have your baby your the only one I would want to have a baby with" he said "oh baby I'm coming home so I can hold you and my future kid in my hands" I started crying harder and I guess Desi heard because she came and gave me a hug I hugged back and said "okay baby see you in a little bit I love you Cameron Alexander Dallas! " I love you too baby see you in a while" I hung up and hugged Desi back I said "thank you for being there for me your a great friend" she said "Awwe sure thing babes I Glad you told me I'm gonna be an aunt"!

(A/N sorry about the bold I don't know how to turn it off😂)