The Yorkshire Boys- Chapter 3

Hey! :D 

Ive had major writers block for this story, hense the short chapter :\ but anyway i have changed the story linea bit and the bigger surprise comes later :P hehe sorry

let me no wats on ur mind xox

comment

vote

fan :)

<3 enjoy! :P

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ava’s P.O.V

I have to calm down.

I fling the door shut behind me and pace to the end of the row of stalls turning to the mirror and putting my hands to my face and groaning.

What has he done?! How could he be so stupid?!

I lean against the edge of the basin and turn the tap on welcoming the cool water as it drips down my face and I grab a dry paper towel and dab my face, trying to not smudge my make-up.

Suddenly the door slams hard and Melanie comes in, her heels clipping across the tiled floor, her face contorted.

“What’s your problem?” she storms up to me, placing her shiny gold purse on the bench and putting her hands on her hips.

“You, I thought that was obvious?” I retort, now keeping my cool.

“Don’t you dare ruin my relationship or I will…” she points a sharp manicured finger nail at me and pinches her nose together.

“You slut” I say back in anger “You think you can go destroy my friends heart like that! You are a slut and I don’t know what he sees in you, I really don’t! I know what you will end up doing and I don’t like it! I don’t mind it if you do it to anyone else but when it’s my friend, that’s when I get pissed” this time I point back at her and she looks astounded.

“Whats your problem with us dating? Jealous?” She snickers now.

“If that’s what you think, you need to try looking around, but avoid mirrors, you won’t like the site you see” completely immature, I know but I couldn’t help it, I give her my sternest look “Just earlier you said you wanted to take Matt to the ball! And now you are dating Mark that just proves what you are, a slut

“I changed my mind, Marks way hotter and more appropriate” she says simply now cooling off too and dabbing her inner eye with a damp cloth.

“Fine, but if you do anything wrong, by god girl you will wish you never gave him a second glance!” I spit in her direction gathering myself together and storming out of the toilets.

Things were going to end badly with his new relationship I just knew it and I would have to clean up the mess, which will be blamed for making.

I storm back into class forgetting about getting that extra-notebook from my locker and sit down glaring daggers at anyone who even glanced at me.

“Are you ok?” Sam asks touching my shoulder gently.

“Yeah, just fine and dandy!” I throw up my hands in outrage and grab my books and move to the back of the room throwing my hoody up over my hair and pull it down to cover my eyes.

I glance at Sam and see his hurt expression but ignore it and continue scribbling cartoons on my desk.

Melanie walks, wait parades, into the room and my anger boils yet again, bitch.

Melanies P.O.V

I walk into the room strutting my stuff and Ava glares dagger sat me, I flick my hair back, not bothered at all and continue to go sit next to Sam and Joey.

Placing myself delicately down in the old school chair I smile haughtily at Joey, who’s gaping at me.

“Down boy, you are drooling on the carpet” I point a long slender finger his way and his mouth drops even further.

“Dude, get it together!” Sam pokes Joey in the side before smiling reassuringly at me.

I just nod my head; I don’t have time for this.

My phone beeps and I read it smiling broadly before slinking out of my seat and back out the door.

Boy, am I busy today.

I sway my hips side to side and my heels click on the tiled floor, I really love that sound.

Suddenly I’m pulled to the side and I let out a squeak in shock as I’m flung into a closet room and the door slams shut behind me but when I turn around my frown turns into a grin and I purr stepping forward into his bold strong arms and kissing up his neck, purposely teasing him, I bite gently on his ear lobe until he groans. I push him backwards his back hitting a wall then we spin to the side and he lands in a chair, I grab his blue and red tie and smile sexily down at his lost face, I knew exactly what to do. I straddle him on the chair, rapping my legs around him and licking his jaw line I make my way towards his soft craving lips as my hand slides up his thigh rewarding me, he lets out a desperate moan and I feel his friend get excited, I love closets where you can lock the door.