The Yorkshire Boys- chap. 7

Heyo, :) so i read through YB again and i think its shit but it is getting better and i want you to stik with it because it wil continue to get better specially as things start happening which we are on the brink off :P

dedicated to Maxi23 who did the photo on the side which i am thinking of making as my cover (tell us wat u think of it pls??) and...

enjoy!

xx RR

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It wasn’t long before Cindy and I were good friends and she was getting along great with the YB (Yorkshire boys) and the drive home between the split cars was busy and excited for the night ahead, the boys decided to muck around at my house with my brothers while Cindy and I got ready for our party dates. I was going separately with Parker and Cindy and Mark would just hang with the group.

“So what do you think?” Cindy held up two dresses “this?” she held a midnight black classy yet sexy dress up and threw a pose with it.

“I really like that one, like its gorgeous and it will make the boys look but you wont look slutty” since when did I know so much about fashion?

“I know right or what about this one?” this time she held up a knee length curve hugging wine red dress.

“That…” I point to it “is really pretty but it looks more business than party, don’t you think?”

“So black party dress it is! What are you wearing?” she inquires looking around the room for a standing out out-fit.

“Not sure yet” I shrug my shoulders and make my way towards my wardrobe.

“Whoa. You don’t know yet?” I shake my head “I was organizing my choice of outfits when I found out about the party” she states “okay so could I choose an outfit for you?”

“Sure, make it two outfits, then I can choose between them, do you reckon I should curl or straighten my hair or just leave it natural?” I ask as I make my way to my bathroom.

“Well it’s already naturally wavy, go for a wee change and straighten it, im straightening mine”

Cindy’s hair was actually amazing, she was definitely a gorgeous girl, slim yet not skinny with big blue eyes and long wavy blonde hair which sailed half-way down her back. She seemed to bring the unknown girly-girl out of me.

I pull out the straightened and plug it in, while I wait for it to heat up I put some serum into my hair and choose out the ‘definites’ of my make-up, as it would change depending on my outfit.

“Okay, I got two outfits together, come look!” Cindy calls and I skip into my room to investigate.

“So what have you got?” I ask, curious.

“They are both pretty simple but nice and will make you look like a goddess either way and make Parker want you even more” I snort at this, immaturely and Cindy continues” This…” Cindy pulls out a black, fitted lace dress with half sleeves, it was gorgeous “…or this?” this time she pulls out a cute white dress, with a black bow around the waist, not hugging tight but still complimenting the curves, it was also gorgeous. I didn’t even know I had these dresses. A hard decision, but I had to go with the white one maybe because Cindy had a black dress, I didn’t want to blend in but stand out.

“I have to go with the white one, I’ll wear the black one next time” I point at the dress and glance up at a constantly grinning Cindy.

“Good choice, okay so pair it with some tights, because you will get freezing without them, this black jacket and these adorable heels” she pulls all of them out and drops them on my light floral queen sized bed.