Chaptr 2

---------------------------------------------

-8 years old.-

Now, they were 8 years old. Its been 3 years since that day they made their promise. They've kept it, but then again its just the beginning, right?

They were at Liam's house, they were having a sleepover. They have one every weekend. They were in their Pjs and in Liam's bed, cuddling, it was quite cute actually.

They were whispering things to each other and were giggling. It was adorable, to say the least.

Niall had his hands rapped around Liam's waist. And Liam had his rapped around Niall's. There was no space between them. They were rubbing against each other. Liam felt something poking his leg. He knew what it was right away.

See, Liam's dad sat him down at the age of 6 and told him all about sex. Not boy on girl sex, it was boy on boy sex. Liam's dads knew he was gay. So, why tell a gay dude about straight sex. He learned a lot of things that night. His dads wouldn't mind him messing around with Niall, they trusted Niall and Liam. And they were just little kids.

Liam knew it was Niall's erection poking his leg. He didn't care. It turned him on actually.

"Li-Li." Niall cried.

"Yea, buddy?" Liam asked.

"It hurts. Make it go away! Please!" Niall cried while holding his 'area'

"Okay, Ni I'll help you, but you've got to be quite, yeah? My moms three floors up, but be quite, ok?" Liam said.

"Ok. Just make it go away!" Niall cried.

Liam pulled the blankets back a little and slide down. He slide so his face was leveled with Niall's covered erection.

"Ni, I'm gonna touch you, ok?" Liam asked.

"Ok." Niall answered.

Liam brought his hands up and pulled Niall's pants and boxers down, his erection sprung free. For an 8 year old he was big, he was maybe 4 inches. Liam leaned down and kissed the head if it, Niall moaned.

"Niall! You have to be quite!" Liam whispered shouted.

Liam leaned down and took Niall in his mouth. He started sucking.

"Liam, Liam!" Niall moaned out.

Liam hollowed his cheeks and sucked harder.

"Ugh! UGH! Daddy!" Niall moaned out.

Liam doesn't know what made him even more excited it was either because he was sucking Niall off, or Niall had just called him daddy.

So, Liam hollowed his cheeks even more and sucked in Niall's whole length.

"Daddy! Daddy! I've got to pee! Stop!" 

Niall cried.

Liam popped of Niall's dick.

"Its not going to be pee. Just let it go, okay?" Liam said. And went back to sucking Niall's dick.

"Ugh! Ugh! UGH! DADDY!!!" Niall said rather loudly as he climaxed.

Liam swallowed every single bit. 

Liam pulled Niall's pants and boxers back up and laid back down next to Niall and brought the blankets up and cuddled Niall again.

"Thanks Li." Niall said while yawning. He closed his eyes and snuggled into Liam and feel asleep.

Liam looked down at Niall.

"Your welcome Niall. I love you." Liam said then kissed Niall's head and fell asleep himself.

Now, for 8 year old boys they were horny. They messed around they never fucked, or kissed, they licked fingered rimmed and played with sex toys but that was it.

Now I think I'll skip to a couple months later, when its Valentines Day. That day was by far Liam's favourite. But then again, he's only 8.

--------------------------------------------

-Mini Liam