Chapter 16

-5 years later-

--Niall's POV--

Its been 5 years since that day at Starbucks. I haven't heard from Liam or seen him. He's famous now. With Louis and Harry and Zayn. Their group is called One Direction. Their quite popular. Their the most famous boy band. Girls throw themselves at them.

Liam and Olly are married now.

I'm glad Liam's happy. At least.

My sons are 5 years old. They were born August 12th. They look so much like Liam. I decided to keep them. Their names are Jaden and James. They never go anywhere without each other. Its quite cute.

I've been doing ok. I started to see a therapist after that day at Starbucks, its been helping a little. I do take antidepressants. A lot of them actually.

I found a job, at home. Its a porn site. I have to upload videos that my boss gives me to the website. I don't like it. But it pays 200 dollars each video uploaded. And I have like 100 videos each day.

I do miss Liam. A lot. I still cry every night. He probably doesn't remember me anyway. He doesn't /care/ about me. I have my boys, so right now. I'm fine.

Right now, me and the boys were at Starbucks. And yes, its the same one me and Liam had that fight in.

I was working on a report for college. I'm in college now. Jaden and James were holding hands, they were in a little cuddle position. And they were looking at pictures of me and Liam on the mini laptop I got them. I know, I'm a nice parent. Its was adorable.

Right then, the door to Starbucks opened and the bell went ding. I heard girls screaming so I looked up.

It was none other than One Direction.

Shit!

The manager asked everyone to get out, but me, because everyone was freaking out and throwing themselves at them, but me. Jaden and James just looked around then went back to what they were doing.

One Direction got their coffee and sat down in a booth near mine.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the screen.

"Nick!<3"

I smiled. Yes, me and Nick are dating. He knows I still love Liam but he doesn't care. I really love Nick. Just not as much as I love Liam. And Nicks fine with that. Me and him have been dating for 2 years. And no, we haven't had sex yet. I'm not ready right now. And he doesn't push it.

I answered my phone.

"Hey, you." I said.

"Hey, babe." Nick said, sadly?

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothings wrong."

"Bullshit, Nick. I can hear it in your voice. Whats wrong, babe. I cant help if you don't tell me."

"Ugh, fine. One Direction is in town and I don't want Liam taking you away from me. It sounds selfish I know."

"Aw, babe." I said, while looking up. I saw Liam staring at me with his mouth open in an 'o'. When I looked at him he blushed and looked away. The hell?

"Don't worry, Nick. Liam wont take me. I know their in town, in fact, their in Starbucks right now. Liam saw me. Your fine. He doesn't love me anymore. He's married to Olly. He loves Olly not me, and I have to face it, I wont get him back. He fell from my grip completely. So, calm down. I love you and you know that, but I still really love Liam. He's the love of my life and I'm trying to move on, but its hard." I said.