Chapter 19

--James POV--

So, its been 2 weeks since I was home. Daddy Liam and Daddy Niall know where I am. I'm with Uncle Lou and Uncle Haz.

I was cuddled into Uncle Lou's lap, while Uncle Haz held my hand.

"James? Sweetie? What's wrong? You told us what happened but, I didn't think you'd still be this sad." Uncle Haz said.

"I'm in love with him, Uncle Haz. And he just used me. I'm to young for this. When did Daddy Liam and Daddy Niall know they loved each other?" I asked.

"Well, Daddy Liam knew from the start. It was love at first sight. Now, Daddy Niall on the other hand. It took him a little longer. He thought he was straight for a little bit but, wasn't. But, in th end, they did love each other and they still do." Uncle Lou said.

"Do you think Jaden will ever love me back, like I love him?" I asked.

"Probably, bug. Lou thought he didn't love me. He used me, but, then he did realize he loved me. And now, we're as happy as can be." Uncle Haz said.

I hope me and Jaden will be ok.

--Niall's POV--

James is with Louis and Harry, and Jaden is with Heather and Zayn.

Me and Liam have been by our selves. It nice. But.. I don't know. Feels like something's missing.

Right now, Liam and I were cuddling on our bed.

It's nice to have alone time with him. But, now that we're alone. It just, doesn't seem right.

And I don't know why.

I love, Liam. I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

I do love Liam... Right?

--Liam's POV--

Niall had gotten up and went to the bathroom an hour ago. What's taking him so long?

I got up and went to the bathroom. I was about to talk, when I heard Niall say something. He's probably on the phone.

"I don't think I love Liam like I used to, anymore. "

A/N: I know its short. But, I had to put /something/ up.

Feedback..