Chapter 3: That Voice

Sayomi's outfit ⬆️ You guys know the drill 😂

Why do humans cry
Why do they feel sad
Pain is emotion
Pain is real to me
Seeing others in pain makes me happy
I'm not the only one who is in pain

Sayomi

"Your not even worth killing!" I hear a voice and I wake up sweating. My heart beating fast. "What the hell?!" I rub my forehead.

I walk to the bathroom and splash water on my face and take a nice lavender and honey suckle bath. I go under the water and hold my breath.

"What are you doing baka?" Shu. He grabs my arms and pulls me out of the tub, my wet hair clings to my body.

"Sorry." I sigh and he dries off my hair with a dry towel.

"Are you ok you?" Shu says as he brushes my long locks. "I Geuss I had a really weird dream a voice was yelling at me it sounded like a woman." I tilt my head re-thinking the dream.

"Well I wouldn't worry about it much." He finishes getting the knots out of my hair and teleports.

I dry off my body and put on a white high and low dress on. Today is Saturday so there is no school.

I'll wonder what I'll do today? I brush my teeth and start walking down stairs.

"Hi Sayomi." Ayato hugs me. "Hi Ayato-onii-sama." I hug him back.

"Ne Teddy don't you think Sayomi looks cute in that dress." He smiles at teddy.

I blush a bit and sit on the couch. Ayato grabs me and I sit on his lap. "What are you reading?" He asks.

"A 100 days in hell." Its actully a really good book. It's about a girl who hates her life from her abusive father so she kills herself and goes to hell where she meets Satan."

"Hmm." He says and sniffs my hair. "Your hair smells so sweet like strawberries. (hey I couldn't think of anything 😂)." I keep reading. He twirls my hair in his fingers.

••••••••••••••••

"Eh?! What do you mean?!" I yell. "I was informed by our father that you will have to marry one of us when you are 18." Reiji sighs.

"Don't worry Sayomi-chan you have a long time." Laito-nii-San puts a hand on my shoulder.

I pick up one of his fingers and take it off my shoulder. Ok I need 20 bottles of hand sanitizer now.

I wanna go into town today maybe. I walk up to my room and change into a black Lolita dress with the sleeves below my finger tips, black thigh high stockings, garter belt, black Lolita platform shoes.

I brushed my hair one more time and I add a bit of a sweet cotton candy perfume.

I grab my lace wallet and walk out. "Where are you going nee-san." Kanato asks.

"To walk around town." I teleport to an alley so no one sees me appear and I walk out.

Wow it's very lively. "Oooo their selling sweets!" I go to the stand.

"Excuse me, but can I have a vanilla cupcake and a sugar cookie?"

"Of course dear." She smiles and gives me my snack. I pay her and sit down on a bench by a river and eat my snacks.

I start to eat my cupcake and look at the river. An idea hit me. I take off my stockings and I start walking toward the river. I then start walking on water. (Omg I suck 😂)

I spin and twirl on it. I'm the only one here anyway so what the heck. The sun hits the water making it sparkle.

•••••••••••••

"I'm home...." I look to see Yui on the floor and Ayato on top of her, Reiji and Shu fighting, Subaru sleeping like a rock, Kanato and Laito bickering.

I slowly go back out the front door and teleport to my room.

"Their all so annoying sometimes." I sigh and change into my nightgown.

"Your so weak." That voice again. "Who are you and what do you want?!" I yell looking around my room.

"Just die already." It then fades away and I jump into bed hugging my pillow tight.

"What is wrong with my life." I say out loud to nobody and put my head in my knees.

What if I were to die and I disappeared would anyone care?

Hey guys sorry it's short! 😘