Chapter 10: Home forever

Sayomi Pov
"Sayomi wake up." Someone whispers. I slowly open my eyes to see Shu's bright blue orbs.

"Oh good morning." I stretch. "We better get going home cause Reiji is pretty worried and mad at you." Shu sighs.

"I guess so." I say back. We both teleport back to the mansion and stand outside the front door.

As soon as I was about to reach the handle the doors open swiftly and Reiji pulls me inside by my wrist. Guess he knew I was here.

"Where have you been Sayomi Sakamaki?" He asks using my full name. (I couldn't think of a middle name,sorry)

His hand wraps around my wrist tight. "Itai itai itai!" (it hurts) "let go!" I yell. I didn't want to fight him I'm to tired to do that and don't wanna get more in trouble.

"When I was out on the streets walking I was dizzy and cold from the rain and I fell unconscious, the next day I'm laying on a bed but I'm chained and some dude named Takuma tried raping me and he took my soul out of my body and once I had my body back I had to kill him and I did but the thing is he worked for Father!" I screamed until a tear feel from my eye.

"Enough of this already." We teleport to my room and he throws me on the bed chaining my ankle to the bed post.

"What are you doing?!"

"You should know this Sayomi if you wanna run again it's not happening cause I'm not allowing it, your staying in this house forever." His voice rose and my eyes widen.

Freedom...
Is that what you desire?

The voice inside my head says. He leaves the room and I fall to the floor and the chain rattles making me cry more. I look down to my ankle.

"I desire freedom." I whisper

You will need to be more powerful

"I wanna be strong."

Take my hand and you'll be free forever and powerful than ever

I reach out my hand and see a dark shadow. It's hand reaches out to me. I grab it and a bright light shows making the house rumble a little.

The figure disappears. I rub my eyes. I look down and see that my chain is broken. I get up and start running down the hallway.

"Reiji it seems like our imouto (sister) got out." I look back and see Laito smirking at me.

I give a death glare at him. But I just keep on running till I'm at the front door.

"Where do you think your going...Sayomi?" I hear a voice behind me and standing there is Ayato.

He pushes me onto the ground and puts his hand over my eyes and slowly fall into a deep sleep.

OMG WHO KNEW AYATO HAD POWERS?! Lol thanks for putting up with me Ive been so busy and can't wait for Halloween!  Sorry if it's short, See you guys later Megan~