Chapter 11: Bored

Sayomi Pov
*Thump*thump*thump
I slowly wake up to what seems to be a thunderstorm. My eyes shoot open and look at my window. Loud thunder boomed and the rain hit hard. I get out of bed and start running a nice hot bath.

I filled the bath with some rose bath salts. The windows start to fog up. I breathe heavily as I sit in the hot water. My throat starts getting a bit dry where the point it hurts.

I hear a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I ask. "I-it's Y-Yui." Her voice trembles. "Come in." I smirk. She comes in. "Here are some change of clothes I was told to bring them to you." She says.

"Put them on the vanity." She nods and sets them down. "Yui come here." I point my finger and she starts walking towards me. I get out of the bath and my hair clings to my body.

Her face starts getting red. "Why are you blushing were both girls." I giggle. "Ne Yui?" I ask. "What is it?" She asks back.

"You smell so sweet." I lick behind her ear. I push her into the tub. I step in too and push her hair behind her ear. I slowly puncture my fangs into her white neck and the blood fills up the bathtub plus my mouth.

Her blood is like a drug. I slowly hear the door creek and look to see Reiji. "Get out." I yell
at him and get out of the tub. "That sent is making us crazy you know that, and if you drink anymore she will die." He pushes up his glasses.

"Hai hai Reiji-onii-sama." I laugh creepily I grab the clothes and walk out and into my room.

I then smell an unusual scent in the house. I run down the stairs naked or not you think I care my hair is thick and covering my body.

"My my Sayomi-sama its been such a while." My father's butler Kazuma says. I slowly walk down the staircase. "Why are you hear Kazuma." I stare at him. A letter from your father has been delivered."

I take the letter off the tray and read it.

Dear Sayomi,
I've been thinking you should be getting married soon you need to marry one of your brothers its tradition. See you soon I'll be back with you to talk about it in a couple of months.
From
Karl Heinz

I throw the letter in the fire place. my eyes turning red. "Looks like a war will be going on with me and father." I giggle.

"Sayomi-sama." He bows and leaves. Ugh what a day already. I head back upstairs to my room and change into the clothes Yui gave me. It was a sweater that went to my mid thigh and I wore some high knee socks. I brushed my hair and put it up half up half down.

I teleport downstairs and lay down on the couch. I'm so bored what to do? I go to the piano room and see Shu sleeping. I lay beside him and fall into a deep sleep.

Hey guys sorry it's short updating soon!