Chapter 17: The Senate

Pics of the senate^^ Ichijou, Kaname and Zen. Ok there is some 18yr old content in here but it's ok 😂😂 I hate myself lmfao Also I love this song it's really catchy!!! Listen to it when reading the chapter and the video is funny cause it's Shu, Subaru and Laito dancing. The song is called "oh my Juliet"

Sayomi Pov
"Sayomi wake up!" A voice yelled. I sit up and stretch. "What." I say annoyed from waking up.

"The vampire senate is suppose to come here any minute." Kazuma says. "What?!" I get up and brush my messy hair and put it in a high ponytail. I'm to lazy to change so I just leave the lingerie on that Laito put me in ugh.

I walk downstairs to see Ruki. "Good morning." He says and hugs me while I hug him back. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask pouting.

"I tried but you were fast asleep." He chuckles. We start eating breakfast until we hear a knock on the door.

"The senate must be here." Kazuma goes to the door and we sit on our thrones and wait for the doors to open.

We hear 3 voices but there kind of muffled. The door open to Kazuma and 3 guys kind of our age stand infront of us.

"Ah Sayomi-sama it's been forever since I saw you." Ichijou smiles and kisses the back of my hand.

They all bow and go on one knee. "I would have never thought you were to the next queen or princess." Kaname smirks.

"Ah but dreams do come true Kaname."
"Who is this Sayomi-sama?" Zen asks. "This is Ruki the one I will be marrying." Ruki smirks.

"We have to talk about Karl Heinz's Death." Ichijou buts in. I glare at him.

"Boring." I complain. "Who cares about him he is gone." I fold my hands on my lap and cross my legs.

"B-But..." Zen says. "What Zen?" My eyes turn red. "Nothing." He mumbles. I laugh. "I will be taking over his place until I die and my brothers will have to deal with it."

"We understand, Sayomi-sama." Kaname whispers. "Good." I get up from my throne and Ruki follows me. "It was nice to see you again." The guys teleport out of the castle and I sigh.

"I'm gonna go take a bath, Kazuma, Ruki, let's go." They both follow me upstairs and Kazuma starts running the bath and I strip off the lingerie and my long hair covers my pale body.

"Your so hot Sayomi." Ruki comes up behind me and puts his hands around my waist and rests his forehead on my shoulder and caresses the side of my thigh and grabs both of my breasts making my face go red and I moan.

My knees rub back and forth from the touch, I feel him smirk. He licks my neck and gives me a love bite. He brushes his hand against my "spot" and my knees give out and I breathe heavily. He picks up my chin and inserts his tongue in my mouth. We make out for a few seconds and I pull away.

"Wow Sayomi your really sensitive, I like it." He lays on the bed. "Milady your bath is ready." I nod. I get up and walk into the bath and relax. I add in some rose petals for the last final touch and I start to shave my pale legs.

I wash and condition my hair and step out. I step out of the bath and comb my  hair and blow dry it.

I change into a black sweater dress and white high thigh socks and leave my hair down.

"Don't keep me waiting." Ruki comes in and I smile. "I'm coming now." I leave the bathroom and we both head downstairs and I feel a presence. "I feel someone here Ruki." I mutter. "Same stay close." He says and we both stand back to back.

"Sayomi." A voice says and I turn to see Shbaru. "What are you doing here Subaru?!" I yell.

"For you Sayomi." His eyes filled with sadness. "Stop playing around!" I yell.
"Come home Sayomi!" He yells back.

"Not in a million years!" Subaru runs up to me and tackles me to the floor and puts his knee in between my legs and my face turns red. Ruki tries to run to me but is blocked by a shield. What?!

Subaru holds my arms down and he kisses me  and I start squirming. He turns his head around and looks at Ruki and smirks.

Ruki's face get mad. Subaru bites my neck and blood drizzles down my collarbone.
The first time I was ever bitten...

Ruki's eyes widen and I kick Subaru off of me and he goes flying into the bushes and then teleports away. Ruki runs to my side and licks the remaining blood off my neck.

"Sayomi are you ok?" He asks. I nod slowly.

"We have trouble coming our way and it's coming soon...

OMG THAT WAS SOME CHAPTER!! Lol hoped you like I'll update soon and see you all later. ❤️❤️