Chapter 2: Ugh School

Sayomi's school outfit ⬆️

Sayomi

*BANG* I was awoken by a very loud noise. I look down the hallway to see Yui on the floor with Kanato yelling at her.

"Your so stupid you human that was a very precious vase!" His eyes filled with rage.

"Kanato-nii-san it's 5 in the morning can you please stop yelling." I yawn and put my hands on my hips.

"Sorry." He apologized and I glare at Yui. She looks my way frightened." Please clean this up." I tell her and she nods very quickly.

Ugh she is so stupid. I go back to my room and see Ayato on my bed. "Good morning Ayato-nii-sama." I smile. "Good morning here is your uniform Reiji told me to give it you you, be ready at 6:30 that's when we're leaving for school."

"Ugh I hate school." I whine. He pats my head and walks out.

I sigh. I lock my door and change into my uniform. I brush my hair and put it up half up, half down and then I put in a red bow.

I brush my teeth and start walking down stairs.

"Good morning Sayomi." Reiji greets me and I nod tiredly in response.

We all sit down at the table and start eating breakfast I sit between Ayato and Shu.

I turn to look at Yui her hands trembling and I see Laito smirking. "Ne bitch-chan you smell very sweet this morning." He licks her neck.

I roll my eyes. Stupid Pervert. I finish my meal and it's time to leave.

We all get our stuff and head to the limo. I sit on Shu's lap and he strokes my head.

"Ok Sayomi you will be with Ayato, Yui and Kanato for your first 3 classes then you will be with Subaru, Me, Shu and lastly Laito." Reiji pushes up his glasses

Subaru smiles a little smile at me and I smile back.

I then see Laito wink at me. EW!

••••••••••••••••••

"Attention everyone we have a new student her name is Sayomi Sakamaki."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." I smile and wink at everyone.  Some girls glare and some boys have hearts in their eyes. I sit down in the back next to Ayato and Yui.

This is gonna be a long day.

••••••••••••••••••

It's my third class and it's a cooking class me and Yui were paired up and Ayato and Kanato. "Hey Yui why don't we go to the room next door and cook there." I fake smile.

"Oh ok." She replies. We walk into the other classroom and we start mixing the cupcake batter. I can't hold it any longer I need blood or I might just go crazy.

I grab Yui's hand and pin her to the floor. "Give me your blood now." My eyes turn red. I ignore her screams and bite her. Ah her blood is so filling. When I pull away I start laughing creepily uncontrollably.

"Thank you blood bag." I whisper into her ear. She shakes in fear and runs out of the classroom.

I finish making the cupcakes with out her and bake them.

So good! Vanilla cupcakes are the best with white icing and rainbow sprinkles.

I walk back into the classroom. "You have blood on the side of your mouth." Ayato licks my cheek (omfg 😂😳).  "Sorry I couldn't hold it back (😅)."

••••••••••••••••••••

"EW can you not stare at me Laito-nii-San." I throw my pencil at him.

"But your so cute." He laughs and catches the pencil."

"My own brother is gonna be a pedophile when he grows up I bet 100$." I mutter.

It's forth class now and it's a reading class. The teacher had to go to a meeting so we had no substitute so no teacher, Yay!

I'm reading a book at my desk called "100 Days in Hell." It's kind of cool :P

•••••••••••••••••••

It's officially the end of the day! I survived the first day of hell I mean school. (Btw guys she is 14, she skipped grades)

We're in the limo heading home for some sleep. We step out of the limo and they all go in the family room while I change into my pajamas and take my hair down. It falls to the back of my knees.

I go back downstairs and go to the family room, Ayato grabs my hand and pulls me onto him. I fall asleep in his arms until someone had to yell and wake me up.

LAITO!

"Ugh what a pain in the ass." I get up from Ayato and sneak up behind Laito, I kick him  and he goes flying into the wall.

"Please shut up." I groan and go back to Ayato. Subaru punches him and smirks. I peacefully go back to a nice not woken up sleep.

Hope you guys liked it I'll make sure to update soon! 😘