Chapter 5: Scecert Revelaed

Song:"Blumenkranz" from the anime "kill la kill"  picture of Sayomi ⬆️⬆️ 😉

Tonight will be so much fun ne father?

Sayomi

Today Shu will tell the brothers a very big announcement I can't wait to see their faces.

••••••••••••••••••••

All of us our sitting on the couch waiting for it to be revealed. A dark smirk forms on my lips.

Let the show begin. I lick my lips.

"He contacted me the other day and he is coming....tonight." Shu says sleepy standing up.

"Eh?!" They all say. A laugh comes out of me.

I stand up from the couch and start talking while I'm walking.

"I'm planning on killing him soon but not tonight." I stand next to Shu-nii-sama and he puts a hand over my shoulder.

"He will be having dinner with us tonight." I say with no emotion.

" I will have dinner prepared." Reiji pushes up his glasses and teleports.

"Listen everyone be ready at 6:30 tonight and don't be late." My eye turns red and everyone nods except Yui.

I teleport infront of Yui. "You won't be joining us." I hit her in the back of her neck and she falls unconscious. I bring her to the basement and lock her down there. (omg I'm such a bad person for writing about locking her down in the basement 😂)

•••••••••••••••••••••

"He is here." Reiji says. We all sit on the couch while I sit on Ayato's lap as he raps a arm around me protectively.

The door slams open making the wall shake a bit.

"Hello my sons and daughter." He makes his entrance with his butlers behind him.

It's him,Karl Heinz our father.

"We have all been doing good father." Reiji bows. We all stand up and bow.

"My my how I've missed you Sayomi my beautiful daughter." He picks up my chin.

"Your skin pale like your mother's." He laughs. I grit my teeth.

"Dinner is ready please follow me."
We all follow Reiji into the dining room and sit down while Father sits at the end of the table.

We all sit down and start digging in but I don't touch one thing on my plate. I can't eat while I'm being stared at.

Out of the corner I see him looking at me. Ugh kill me now.

They start talking about work and business while I sit there in pure silence my hands making fists.

I would love if I could kill him on the spot but I have other plans.

I walk over to Ayato and lay my head on his shoulder. "What is it Sayomi?" He whispers.

"I feel like he is planning something keep an eye on him." He nods his head.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Why are you really here Father?" I sit on the edge of the balcony with my legs dangling.

"I guess the game is over." He walks over to me and caresses my cheek. "Father..." I put my hand on his hand that's on my cheek.

Inside I'm in rage but I have to hold back. "I came here because of you." He does an evil smile.

My eyes widen. I jump back and my eye glowing red. "Your blood is very rare and sweet so I thought I could have some." He lunges at me with force, I jump out of the way.

I kick him in the stomach and he goes crashing to the wall and the wall breaks. He coughs up a little bit of blood.

"Your more powerful the ever." He gets out of the wall and and comes at me again. I do back flips and I fall off the balcony and land on my feet.

"Father!" I yell and throw knives at him that I got from my boot. (😏😉)

It stabs him in his hand.

"Ah Sayomi how long are you gonna keep this up." He sighs dramatically.

"Just leave nobody likes you." Subaru comes out of the shadows and so do the other brothers.

"Father I never loved you, what a stupid man you are." I smile sadistically.

"Ahahahahahahaha." I laugh uncontrollably, my bangs cover my face.

"Well my sons and daughter I must be going it was a wonderful night playing with you Sayomi." He leaves.

When he leaves. I just go into the mansion with out saying a word, I go straight to my room and change out of my dress and I take off my boots.

I hop into the bath. I sigh . My hair floats on top of the water and I stick my head all the way under and open my eyes.

Exhaustion takes over me and I fall asleep in the tub.
•••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys liked the chapter sorry if it's short! ❤️