Chapter 15: Some visitors

Sorry if my writing is bad I'm not really good at it but whatever this is all for fun!
Nothing sexual....well maybe 😂😏 find out! But no Sex ok so chill lol

Sayomi Pov
"Sayomi...Sayomi...Sayomi." I felt someone shake me and its Ruki. "Ah good morning Ruki." I rub my eyes.

"Good morning mistress." Kazuma bows and pours me and Ruki a glass of coffee. We both drink our nice vanilla coffee. I lake the sheets off to see I'm in my my underwear and bra. "Nothing happened right Ruki?" I asked and he nodded. "Your body was cold and so I thought you would warm up faster if you took your clothes off." He smiles jokingly.

I shake my head and laugh. I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair putting it in a ponytail. I brush my teeth and walk out.

I hear loud banging on the front door. I   walk out with Ruki and Kazuma by my side.

We arrive at the front door its still banging. "Kazuma." I whisper he nods and throws open the front door.

3 vampires stand there. "Ah finally the door opened." A boy with gold hair states. "I wish I had more sugar cubes." A boy with brown hair sighs. "I want blood." Another boy looks at the bandages wrapped around his arm.

"Kou,Yuma,Azusa! What are you doing here?!" Ruki yells. "We heard Karl Heinz died and we wanted to meet the new princess." Kou puffs his cheeks.

"Ruki who are these people?" I ask and step out from behind him. All the boys stare at me with there faces flushed.

"No no it's not what it looks like!" I look down blushing a little bit. "These Sayomi are my brothers Kou,Yuma,Azusa."

"EH?!" I yell. "Ruki-Kun I never new you had brothers, wait doesn't that mean your my brother!" I point. "Yes but we're not related by blood." He says.

"Ruki is she the one?" Yuma asks. Ruki nods. "Guys this is Sayomi the new ruler, the princess of vampires." He pecks me on the cheek and traces his fingers in my inner thighs making me tingle inside. "The way your dressed really turns me on." He whispers in my ear giving me shivers down my spine and making my face turn red, I fall to the floor and Ruki smirks.

"Ah Kitten your so cute." Kou laughs and bends down, he flicks me on the noise and traces his fingers on my stomach and chest and I lay there helpless sensitive to the touch of the 2 brothers.

"Do you have any sugar cubes?" Asks Yuma. "Follow me." Kazuma says and leads him to the kitchen while Azusa looks at the pictures on the wall.

"Ugh anyway is there anything you want to discuss about?" We do." Kou says. We all go in the dining room and drink tea.

"The vampire senate is very mad about Karl Heinz dying." Yuma says crunching on his cubes.

"Does it look like I care." I get up from the table and look out the window. "I killed him." I laugh insanely.

"Why?" Azusa asks."Isn't it obvious." I curl my hands into fists. "After what he did I wasn't gonna let him live."

"When I was little he..."

CUT OFF SENTENCE
Omg what did Karl do to poor Sayomi?! I actually feel really bad for her. Hoped you liked it and a plot twist coming up ahead!