Chapter 1: WHAT

Sayomi's outfit ⬆️

Prologue~
It was a dark gloomy night at the Sakamaki mansion. The rain poured and the lightning shook the windows. Foot steps were heard not far from it.

"This will be fun." A girl smirked and licked her lips.

••••••••••

Reji

I was walking around the mansion making sure everything was prepared for her arrival.

Bedroom ✔️
Dinner ✔️
Flowers ✔️
Food✔️

I think we are good I checked the time. "It's 5:30 she is gonna be here at 6, better get everyone here."

•••••••••

Yui

I was reading a book in my room until I heard a soft knock on my door. I open the door to see Reji. "Please come down stairs into the family room it's urgent." He teleports away.

"I wonder what's wrong." I say to myself as I put down my book and start heading downstairs.

When I get downstairs I see everyone is here. "Everyone I have an important message, a very special guest will be staying at the mansion forever with us and I would love if all of you would treat her with respect." Reiji pushes up his glasses.

I wonder who is coming?

Sayomi

I arrive at the door with my black parasol over my head protecting me from the harsh weather, i fixed my eyepatch that was crooked.

I knock on the door 3 times. I open to see Reiji. "Reiji!" I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Long time no see imotou." He kisses me and hugs me back. We walk inside and I'm greeted by all of my brothers. "I'm back." I smile and hug all of my brothers.

"Ah Sayomi I want you to meet the bride." Reiji says and we the walk up to a girl with blonde yellow hair and pink eyes.

"Ah a human." I look into her eyes. "It's nice to meet you my name is Yui." She bows and smiles.

"Sayomi, its a pleasure to meet you Yui-san." I lick my lips as I bow. She smells wonderful.

•••••••••••••••••

We all sit in the family room talking while my head lays on Ayato's lap and he strokes my hair.

"So how was living with him? Shu asks. "Horrible." Is all I say back. "Boredom was all I had, it was very lonely at times and he would never let me leave the mansion." I sigh.

"That must of been so hard for you." Laito jokes. I glare daggers him. He is the first one on my kill list.

"Ne Teddy aren't you excited that onee-san is back." Kanato hugs his stuffed animal.

"I'm going to bed I'm tired." Subaru gets up and leaves. I yawn and Ayato keeps stroking my head.

"I'm also tired." I rub my eyes. "Here I'll bring you to bed." Ayato says. He carries me bridal style and my thirst is starting to get to me.

My eyes automatically look at Yui. I glare at her and she looks back at me a bit scared. I snicker a bit.

"Thank you onii-sama." I hug Ayato and he kisses my forehead and leaves. I look around my new room it was really pretty it was black and lavender.

I change into a black nightgown that went to my thigh and changed into some black high thigh socks.

I get under the covers and curl up in a ball and went to sleep and ignored my thirst.

Hey guys hoped you liked first chapter. I'm really sorry it's short 😪. But hoped you liked it 😘