Prologue

Dear readers,

                           No, I am not a professional writer, I'm just an ordinary, young teenage girl. So if this discourages you from reading, I'm sorry. This is my first book and it's not going to be perfect, but I will do my best into creating those heart-stopping moments, breath taking action, and overwhelming anticipation. Mind you this book is under major construction, and is still being edited (Read at your own risk). Anyways all negative thoughts aside, I've worked, and am working very hard on this book, partly for my own pleasure, and for your entertainment. Kingdom of Sicarius also displays the evolution of my writing, and how I personally think it's improving. With that, I thank you and hope you enjoy. 

~SilentLoup

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Some days aren't the best of days, just like not all people are kind, and caring. 

Somethings are shrouded with mystery, whilst others are crowned upon your head. 

Somethings were not meant to be, and may not be pleasant, but lead to new paths that shape us to be who we are.

Like a wise man once said, 'God did not give us a life he thought we could not live'.

But one could dream, as which I did often.

And that is how my story came to spark . . .

With a dream.