Chapter 2: Bowling

Dedicated to Katie_Official My first follower!

Bad Boy Good Girl: Chapter 2

Skylar stared at the letter. The letter from her mother. Which was addressed to her. She looked up to her father, he had a harsh face. The instant Skylar saw him she knew, he had already opened it, and read it. Before she could say another word her father snatched the letter back. Shoving it in her face he began to yell.

“Why didn't you tell me that she was coming back! You've been planning this for seven years?! Without telling me? Your father! When your mother left she left you under my care, so I will control your future!” Skylar snapped. The anger that was boiling up inside her just came pouring out.

“Not when I turn 18! That's in six months! Only six more months of you! Of this life! There is nothing you could do to make me stay here when I turn 18! I will leave you! I've always to stay with mom! I wanted to go with her! And if it wasn't for you she wouldn't have left!” Martin stared at his daughter with anger written on his face. He turned and gave his briefcase to the maid nearby. Without a single glance back, he motioned for Skylar to go upstairs.

“Go to your room. The maids will bring your food up there.” Skylar felt the tears coming to her eyes. He didn't understand. He never had. Skylar only saw her father lose a couple tears when Layla left. Without another thought she ripped the letter out of her father's hand and ran towards the door. Her flats patting the ground hard and fast as she ran outside and away from her home. She heard her father's loud voice yelling at her to come back. He only called her once though. She continued to run. Not daring to turn back, not yet. She just ran and ran. Even when the rain started to fall, she sat down on a park bench and started to cry, calling for her mother. Who was miles away.

Skylar reached into her pocket. The letter was there, it was damp, but not totally wet yet. She looked around for a place she could read it without getting it wet. She saw the bakery up ahead. Slowly she walked over to it and stood under the rain cover. Skylar opened the slightly wet letter and started to read.

Dear Skylar,

My little Sky, I miss you so much. I deeply apologize for leaving you there and not taking you with me. You had to stay and get a good education. Stay with Kelsey and your other friends. I have been thinking about our reunion on your birthday for many years. It all seems so exciting being able to see you again, I can't imagine how beautiful you are now. I have so many plans for us.

First day, we change your hair back to it's radiant colour, then we both go get make-overs, and manicures. Second day, we go shopping for any clothes you want and do a fashion show for each other! Oh Sky, I have so many things planned for us. There is also a special surprise here for you, I am positive that you'll love it! Anyway, I must go now, I promise to write again. Sadly though I will not leave my address for risk of your father finding me. I promise to write though, at least once a week. I love you so much sweetie.

Love Layla, your mom.

Skylar let the tears fall down her face as she placed the letter in her pocket and started back off into the rain.

Kenneth drove through the empty streets. He felt relieved that he took his car, for five minutes after he left James house it started pouring rain. The roads were mostly empty for it was seven o-clock and everyone was at home, eating, out of the rain. Kenneth sighed when he heard his ring-tone go off. It was the ringer he set for his house, well the one his sister made him set for the house - 'We Are Family'. He hated that song and Lily knew it. Even though she was only eight, Lily was very mature for age. She had long brown hair that was always up in two pig tails on the side of her head. Her eyes were a blue that was similar to her brother's, but not as blue and bright. She was only about four feet tall, but was a big pain for Kenneth. For those who didn't know her, she looked very innocent, but when you got to know her, she had a mouth. He pulled out his cell from his pocket, and clicked the answer button.