Evil Escape

I walked out of school. There was no way I was going to go back in there with the presence of Little Miss Perfect. Just leave it to Jennifer to boss me around all the time, telling to do better because it would make those arrogant people happy. I admit to the fact I hated all three of them and if it was up to me, they wouldn't be related to me.

I rapidly walked to the corner store, checking my money to see if I had enough to buy a Monster Energy Drink. The energy that Monster gave me, always calmed me down in a weird way so I could do something productive. Sometimes I would drink one at night, pull an all nighter and draw all night to forget everything that happened that day. Tonight, I would use it to plan something entirely different than just draw extensively. I had things in store for my twin sister, Jennifer.

I walked into the tiny white and green corner store and walked through the closely packed aisles full of a variety of candies, snacks, and basic necessities a person would need. After walking around for a few breif moments, I looked at the Monster Engery Drinks. A white and silver Monster Energy Zero Ultra caught my eye. It's can was white with silver designs all over. The Monster Logo "M", the word "Monster" under the logo, and "Zero Ultra" was silver and black while the word "Energy" was in a sky blue. I picked up two and paid at the crowded front counter. The man didn't speak, but I could see I would have to hand over a 5 dollar bill in order to pay for them. I took my Monsters and began the 10 minute walk to the place that was so called home.

Standing in front of a two-story blue, white, and cream colored house, I sighed deeply. I hated this house, even though it was my home. Just under a year ago, it was perfect and completely normal. Now, because someone decided to commit a crime of arson, I couldn't sleep at night. Often, I would have flashbacks of exactly what happened that night that would send me into a fit of crying and screaming on the floor, practically krippled.

I shook an eerie feeling away and stepped through the dark blue peeling door. I put my already warm Monster drinks into the fridge, turning to slowly walk to my room. I grabbed a pink bean bag that had red hearts and dragged it into the unfinished second story. I chose a corner of the large square room that was directly over our garage and carefully set down my bean bag in front of the window that overlooked the front of the house. I sat down and began to look at the neighborhood view I had. My mind slowly drifting to my perfect sister.

In my head, scenes of how she could "accidentally" disappear played into my mind. She could be abducted on her way home from school, or she could accidentally be run over by a drunk driver. I could also have something to do with it to make her death look like a suicide. I could feed her poison or an overdosage of perpscription medicines, the funny thing is, no one will know it was me because everyone sees right through me as if I was invisible. I chuckled a menacing laugh at those thoughts. I would soon begin to put one of those plans into action. Soon my darling sister. Your heart will stop beating, your lungs will no longer breathe in oxygen, and your body will be the only proof that you existed. I laughed again, but this time the sinister tone echoed throughout the empty house.