Play with me...

Roxanna Pov____________________
I sat on the couch. Waiting. "Roxanna." My mom asks coming into the room. "Yes?" I reply sitting up straight. "Are you... Waiting for something or, what?" She asks sitting down beside me. "My best friend from school is supposed to be coming over today. I'm just waiting. And I'm bored." I say. "Well... you could help me clean the basement!" She says enthusiastically just as the doorbell rings. "Talk about saved by the bell." I murmur. I race over to the door and swing it open. My fellow ginger friend gives me a hug. "Hey Roxanna!" She says happily. "Hey Amy. C'mon in." She comes in cautiously. Knowing that this was the Accachalla house hold. My aunt Alex comes down the hall. "Hey Rox, who's your friend." She asks. "Aunt Alex meet my friend from school, Amy, Amy this is my Aunt Alex. One of the normal Accachalla's." Amy gives me a look. "There is no normal with your family." She laughs. "Ah! You've thought her well Roxy." Alex laughs before heading back to the kitchen. My aunt Alex was the only one to call me by my nicknames. "Roxanna! What are you doing here!" Reid groans as he comes down the hallway. "I live here. You don't like it then you can go home." I reply. "A friend of mine's going to be here any second. And I don't want you here." He complains. "Gee I feel loved. Wait... is this your LADY FRIEND SCARLETT WAS TALKING ABOUT!" I scream the last part. Amy is cracking up laughing along with me. "Get out!" He whisper yells as he runs to answer the door. Amy and I only go into the kitchen. "So Alyssa this isn't my house but this is where I'm at most of the time so, best place to be huh?" We here Reid say. "This place is... quite. Okay, I'm scared." A girl voice says. "Why?" Reid asks. "Reid. I know you're a Accachalla. My dad's met your grandparents and parents. Plus, Roxanna is my math tutor." Amy and I then make our big entrance. "Amy I don't believe you have met Alyssa Maloney. The girl I tutor. Alyssa, this is my nephew and best friend Reid and Amy. See you two later. Bye." "Where are we going?" Amy asks. "To check on Scarlett. I'm worried about her Amy. All Reid's been doing is ignoring her lately and that's got me scared. She's been acting weird." I say as we make our way to the tree where Scarlett's sitting. "Talk." I demand as I sit down beside her. She looks up at me she's crying. But not tears. Black tears. I squeal and jump away in shock. "Scarlett. It's Amy. It's okay. Everything's going to be alright. Go get the others." She whispers the last part to me as I bolt into the house. "SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD IS HAPPENING TO SCARLETT!" I scream and as soon as I see them coming I run back outside for my niece. She's standing now. "Stay away from her." Amy says. "SCARLETT!" Maddie screams. "Scarlett's not here right now." She replies sending chills down my spine. "Then who is?" I ask.
"Reid's worst nightmare.," Then she said like a young Scarlett, "Reid! Play with me..."

Cliffhangers. Oh how I love em.
So. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. Life was in the way. And on the 14 of August 2015 I will be having a sleep over at my best friends house. I don't know if I mentioned it before but she has a Wattpad now too! Yet she is writing her own story. It's awesome! Her name is babybambi0826 go check her out. Shout out time to the people who guessed in my 20 facts about myself. XxMcFangirlxX AmyTheAdventurer and venturianfan100
They all guessed what I did wrong (on purpose) for that chapter. You know if you read it. Go check them out they're awesome I just forgot to do the shout outs in the last chapter. And also second shot out to AmyTheAdventurer She is Amy in the story. Now the reason I added her is because she turned into Jimmy Casket and told me that if I didn't add her character in- Ok that didn't happen. She messaged me before the last book ended about it and I loved her idea but like the idiot I am I forgot about her idea literary minutes after I finished the last chapter so yeah. Now I won't do things like that because I'm scared of what will happen if I like put my twist on things and then a bunch of crap happens and Freddy eats us all. Okay? Okay. But! In the chapter that you suggested characters for my story I did add Alyssa (hope I spelt that right) from
ButterCatWrites congratulations! But... I did see a couple others that stuck out to me. And I'm going to ask you guys about it. (You have to go back a couple chapters to find them though. No complaints! I'm sleepy it's 3:06 AM here and we're at 855 words NOW. Anyways the ones that stuck out were DakaSigmon lizardwarrior and AllyGhost go check out there comments and tell me what you think. And just to let you guys know I loved all the suggestions you guys gave me and I love all of you so please don't hate me if I didn't mention you or whatnot.
So thanks for reading this really long A/N I hope you enjoyed! BYE! 928 words NOW!