Welcome To The BadLands...

Roxanna Pov___________________
"Roxanna!" Scarlet screams as we fall down. Down, into the portal that appeared underneath us as we stood there. "Are you okay!?" I yell over the gushing of wind. "Yeah!" She yells back. All of a sudden, we're in a theater. A giant movie screen stands in front of us. "Where are we?" Scarlet asks. "No clue..." I reply. All of a sudden the video begins.
"Hello, and I'm sorry. A salutation and a farewell. I don't have much time..." (See video above for rest of the video they see. VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY! Thank you.)

"But this isn't a movie. These are the BadLands..." The video finishes. "I'm scared Roxanna..." Scarlet whispers. "To be truthful, I am too." I tell her. I hear her gulp.
A pair of doors open directly in front of us, underneath the screen. We walk out the doors, seeming that was the only way. Into the city.
The city of the BadLands.

Hi guys. Please don't kill me. I've been having major writers block since school started and I currently have a F in math so sorry for the inconvenience but since I seen this video I found a way I could put it into the book.
Btw yes they're in the 13th dimension. But as you can probably see something bad has happened.