Sharlotte Nonachalla

Maddie Friend__________________
"Reid! Run! Now!" Amy screams at my son. He takes off running. I turn to my daughter as she watches him run. "Reid!" She screams. All I can do is stare. My daughter... She's crying thick black tears all down her face. "Scarlett..." I walk towards her slowly. "Maddie, don't!" I hear Roxanna's friend Amy scream. "Why?!" Billy asks. I can hear the fear in his voice. "She's not Scarlett." Jessie says coming outside. "Then who is she?" Roxanna asks. "Roxanna!" Scarlett says. She sounds like she was five. "I don't know. It's like me and Johnny. We both have our alternate sides. Jenny Coffin. And Jimmy Casket." "So Scarlett's a creepypasta?" Sally questions. "I believe so. That's why Amy told everyone to stay away from her. We don't know what she's capable of. But Scarlett didn't want this to happen of course. Whoever this is took her over." Jessie says. "She let me." "Excuse you?" Papa asks. "Scarlett let me free. And it's all Reid's fault." "Is not. What'd he do?" Hypatia says. Scarlett falls to her knees. "WHAT'D I EVER DO TO YOU REID!?" She screams. I look at Billy. "What?" Reid asks coming over. "YOU HURT HER!" She screams. "I didn't do a thing." "Not physically. Name the last time the two of you hung out. The last time you to stole ice cream and ate as much as you could till you got sick while hiding in the tree house. Name the last time when you talked to your sister Reid. Really talked to her. You used to be so close. But, you pushed her away. You created me, Sharlotte Nonachalla. I am the part of your sister that gets hurt and angrier every time you push her away. EVERY TIME YOU IGNORE HER! I AM THE ANGER YOUR SISTER NEVER SHOWS! AND, REID ACCACHALLA, I AM VERY ANGRY AT YOU!" Scarlett shoves Reid back shooting a dark bolt threw him and sending him flying into a tree. "REID!" Billy screams. "SCARLETT!" I scream. I grab my daughter's arms and pin them against her sides as I hug her. "It's okay. Everything's okay. "I whisper in her ear." I can tell she's crying. "Mom." I hear her whisper. I let go for a second to see she's crying real tears. Then I engulf her in another big hug. Wondering what Reid's going to say when he sees that she's back...

I drew Scarlet! I know it's not very good. Okay if you click on the picture you'll be able to see the whole thing so don't worry. So, I hope you enjoyed! Hope you don't hate me!

Cause your about to...;-)