Donelle

Gertrude Pov_________________________
I hear the gunshots from down stairs. Papa grabs his shotgun and I go for my crowbar. Billy runs from the other room. "First aid kit. Now!" He says urgency in his tone. I grab the first aid kit from the counter when the soldier has a rifle pointed straight at us. "Where is she." He asks bluntly.
Sally Pov______________________________
I was walking in the woods with Slender when we see her. A girl with blue hair stumbling around. She was holding a box and kept holding it up to her ear.

 She was holding a box and kept holding it up to her ear

"Hey!" I call out to her

"Hey!" I call out to her. She turns her head to us. "Do either of you know of a Roxanna and Scarlet Accachalla?"
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
We walk up to the house as the girl follows us. We hear the gunshots from inside. I watch as the the girl hits a button on a box and runs inside with us. Gertrude, Papa, and Billy were being held up at gunpoint.
The girl, whoever she was, ran in front of the gunman and our family members pressed a button on the box. And a bright white light exploded from it. The gunman disappeared. "Who are you?" Billy asks. "My name is Donnell, leader of The New Americana. Who is Roxanna and Scarlet Accachalla, because I believe I know where they are."

Please forgive me.
But you all deserve an explanation why I left for a while.
I had began to have a really hard time in math class.
Aka
Mental
Abuse
To
Humans
And I began failing so I just had to quit and put alot of my effort into school and in that time kinna lost inspiration for a while. But I'm back now.
I am so so so sorry please forgive me.
I SWEAR ON MY SOUL I WILL CONTINUE UPDATING OR I WILL GIVE MY STORY'S AWAY TO SOMEONE WHO WILL CONTINUE IT IF I NO LONGER CANNOT.