Missing Dimension?

I walk down the stairs to the basement with Billy. "Found anything new yet?" I ask. "Well... We have found something. Not a good something. A very bad something." Johnny Ghost says. "What kinda really bad something?" Papa says coming down the stairs with Gertrude and the kids in tow. "The thirteenth dimension has vanished." Spencer says. "What do you mean vanished?" Billy asks. "Scarlett's gone and I don't have to deal with her anymore." I hear Reid mumble to himself. "REID ACCACHALLA! I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU AND I HAD A TALK!" I grab him by his arm and drag him out the back door. "What has gotten into you?! Why do you act like you hate your sister!?" I ask him. "Nothing's gotten into me." He answers. "And I do hate Scarlet!" I roll my eyes. "Mmmhhhmmm. Reminder that your dad has four siblings. He's always said he hates them. Even Roxanna at times! But he doesn't really hate them, and I know you don't hate Scarlet." I brush a piece of his hair behind his ear. "I'm sorry..." he says. "Why?" I ask him. "BECAUSE! IF I WASN'T SUCH A JERK TO SCARLET THEN SHE WOULDN'T BE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION, WHICH, WE CAN'T FIND, AND PROBABLY IN DANGER AND THINKS I HATE HER EVEN THOUGH I WAS JUST SCARED! AND THE FACT THAT I ALWAYS PUSH HER AWAY! WHY DO I DO THAT!?" I wrap my arms around him. He's shuttering with each breath. "Ew crying I'm out!" I hear Slender say. "Hey, what happened out here" my dad comes up to us. "WHAT HAPPENED?! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I'M NOT SLEEPING TILL I GET MY TWIN BACK!" With that he marches into the house. "How'd you do that?" Billy asks shocked. "A mother's touch." I say. "Seriously Maddie." Billy says. "Simple, Scarlett's daddy's little girl, you can calm her down really well, Reid's a mommas boy. I got him." I smile and walk inside.
Only to hear screaming coming from the basement.
And gunfire.
Then my son climbing up the stairs,
Bullet hole in his waist.

Hi guys! Again I'm sorry. And I'm also sorry for the cliffhanger.
(Not the cliffhanger part >:3 )
Anyways, to make it up to you, go to the beginning of the chapter and click on the picture. The first drawing is of Reid. (To be colored.) The second, is my sorry present. She's a spoiler for the next chapter.
By the way... also, remember this,
The New Americana.
Tell me what you think about that in the comments. >:-D