Seventeen

I believe the best way to end a story, is at its beginning.
Gertrude Pov_________________________
It's been a year. A year since my youngest turned sixteen. She was growing up so fast. I've loved every minute of her. How much she's grown.
How much she's accomplished. She's beautiful and almost all grown up.
I watch as she talks to Amy and Scarlet.
Laughing and carrying on. Then Reid goes over and joins the conversion with his new girlfriend Alyssa Maloney.
Hypatia and Jason argue while being chased by Freddy.
Maddie and Billy are talking with Sally, Slender, Alex and Spencer.
Ghost and Toast are over here taking a look at Papa's head cruster.
They believed it was the cause of the random portal to the thirteenth dimension.
Speaking of that, Donelle and The New Americana were able to defeat James. They're now trying to restore the dimension.
Papa comes outside, "If you all don't quite down I'm gonna bring out the ol' shotgun on y'all!" He yells.
I roll my eyes and return them to my family.
My Family...

That's it guys. This is the end.
Thank you all who have joined me on this adventure. It has been an honor taking it with you.
Now I WILL NOT be making another story to this one. But, if you want to, as LONG AS YOU GIVE THESE STORIES credit you can make your own stories off this one.
And if you send it to me privately I will feature them in this book.
Now little spoiler I am working on a few new stories.
Two new Venturiantale fanfics, and a Danisnotonfire fanfic.
One of my Venturiantale Fanfics is a collab story with my friend mrooke here on wattpad. If you want to read the story it will be on her account very soon. (No spoilers.)
The other one is a fanfiction I'm writing by myself called For The Love Of YouTube.

(Cover may change.) I am currently in the beginning stages of writing this.
My Danisnotonfire story is called Dan's Little Bear.

This story will be out before my other Venturiantale one in case your interested in it.
So yeah this is it guys.
That is all for this time...
If you liked this story leave a vote and comment your favorite part of either of The Accachalla's New arrival stories and which new fanfic are you most exited about coming out and I will see you all, next time. *Salutes*