The New Americana

"I'm scared Roxanna." Scarlet whispers as we walk down the rode towards a forest. It just seemed safer than the city. Then we were stopped by the TV beside us. Another video began to play.
"We were a community. They made me the their leader when I never asked to be."
And then a song began to play. Telling a story of this community of people. Like a rebellion group called The New Americana. Then they mentioned someone named James Dean. They began taking the woman (they're leader through the video) and take her to a small village. They try to burn her to the stake but her community comes to her rescue.
She wakes up with longer hair and with a box. And as she put it to her ear I realized wear she was. She was in the woods not far from my home... "She disappeared and you two showed up." We turn around to see a car. "Hello ladies, I'm James Dean. And you two will come with us, now!" He says. "Run!" Scarlet and I see a man come running from the woods up to us. "ROXANNA!" Scarlet screams. A guard like from the video drag her to the car. "SCARLET!" I scream. "LEAVE HER! WE'LL SAVE HER LATER! JUST RUN CHILD RUN!" He yells. "LISTEN TO HIM!" Scarlet yells. "I promise I'll save you Scarlet." I say. She nods. And before the other guard can grab me, I run into the woods...
I promise Scarlet, I promise I'll save you...