Twin Trouble...

Billy Pov_________________________
I help Reid up as Scarlet turns around. She looks normal again. "YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" Reid screams. "I'm sorry." She says looking at her shoes. "YOU SHOULD BE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD TRY AND KILL ME! I'M YOUR BROTHER! YOUR TWIN BROTHER AND-" "DON'T YOU DARE BE LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW WHY I LET HER OUT! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU REID ACCACHALLA!" "Guys calm down! Now!" Maddie says. "OH SO YOU GOING ON A MURDEROUS RAGE IS MY FAULT?! LAST I CHECKED YOUR THE ONE WHO TRIED TO KILL ME FOR JUST SAYING THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED BY MY ANNOYING TWIN SISTER!" Scarlett looks calm. Too calm. Deadly calm. I see tears falling down her face. Normal ones thankfully. "Who are you?" She asks. "I'm your brother. Who else could I be?" "Sorry. I don't know who you are. My brother's now dead to me." With that she turns around and walks off. Then stops. "THANKFULLY I'VE BEEN DEAD TO HIM SINCE WE WERE TWELVE!" With that she took off. "We got her." Roxanna says dragging Amy to go find my daughter. "What happened to you?" Hypatia says. "Huh?" "Scarlet and you used to be inseparable. You started pushing her away like she was a annoying puppy. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOU ABSOLUTE NERD!" Hypatia screams like her dad. "Like father like daughter." Sally whispers. Spencer hits her in the back of the head. "Nothing happened to me." "Something must have. Because your being a grade A jerk!" Jason says. This shocks everyone. He's usually afraid of neardy ol' Hypatia. Alright I gotta end this. "Okay enough! I'm pretty sure we're all sick of the fighting and crap! Enough." "GUYS!" Amy yells coming around the side of the house. "Amy are you okay?!" Gertrude asks. "ROXANNA AND SCARLETT ARE IN THE THIRTEENTH DIMENSION!"

Hi. Remember in chapter 7 when I said hope you don't hate me, because your about to? Yeah. This is leading into that...........