Introduction

Introduction

Hey guys, I've decided to try my hand at a Naruto Fanfiction! This is a story that I have had in my head for quite some time, and I have finally decided to write it. It's rated PG-13 for violence and mild language. This isn't like most Naruto Fanfics, it's a lot darker and more serious than most -that's not to say that the whole book will be depressing, just that it's not a comedy. Now on with the important stuff...

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*

This book is divided into three parts: The Demon Within (Part 1), Fighting a Demon (Part 2), and The Death of a Demon (Part 3). There's a time skip between each part. I will try and make the separate parts as clear as I can. The only reason I am not making them three separate books is because part 1 is extremely short. Which leads me to inform you that the chapters in part 1 are also extremely short, but the chapters in the rest of the book will be longer, I promise! :) Also, the storyline may be slightly different from Naruto.

Now to the copyright crap....

I do NOT own Naruto or any characters from Naruto, all that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Whew, now that all of that is out of the way, I hope you enjoy my story! :)