Author's Notes & Prologue

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher (me), except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. All characters are fictional and based solely off my imagination thus they belong to me. Anyone resembling anyone you know is of coincidence.

This book contains mature content so beware before you read.

Please read part one (Beautiful Ruin) before you commence reading any part of this book.

°••°°°••°°°••°°°••°°°••°°°••°

"Does she suspect anything?"

"Nope and according to my contact neither does he."

"It's going to be harder than I thought to get through to her. She is twisted up on his finger too tight."

"Same thing with him. What's the plan?"

"Nothing's changed we just have to work harder and step our game up."

"Yes sir."

He hung up the phone exasperated. They were definitely pushing him to the limit. He picked up a knife out his desk and flung it straight across the room hitting his target dead on.

"You won't get away this time."