•Chapter 28•

Jordan

"Bella you ready yet?"

"Do I really have to go? She's a rude bitch and you know it." she said getting into the car and buckling up.

We were on our way to Emani's house for lunch and Bella was not shy about expressing how she felt about it.

"She is my best friend and I need you two to get along if this thing is going to work."

"Jordan, you and I both know you're only doing this because you miss your other life. Kamari never existed and you are trying to recreate her through Emani. Stop taking advantage of the situation. "

"You want me to cope and this is how I plan on coping. I miss my kid and Emani having one with or without me is not a problem. Let me fill that void, that missing space in my heart."

"And if Sean steps up and decides to be in this kids life then what Jordan?"

"Then I get you pregnant," I responded leaning over to kiss her which she blocked.

"Like hell you will," she said cutting her eyes at me.

"I'm joking Bella lighten up. We will plan our future together first obviously, but right now she needs me and I need a crutch. Win, win babe."

I pulled out the garage and sped to Emani's house. It was almost an hour drive with all this traffic. When we finally pulled up I cut the car but didn't jump out.

"Be nice okay. You don't disrespect her and I won't let her disrespect you, deal?"

"Yes love,"

"Good,"

I kissed her forehead and hopped out the Lamborghini. When she got out I grabbed her hand and kissed it. We made our way up the front steps where I knocked on the door and a minute later it opened revealing a very irritated Emani.

"Good morning sunshine, "

"Whatever," she mumbled letting us in.

"You better kill that attitude before we have some problems E,"

She rolled her eyes and lead us into the house and straight outside to the patio. Lunch was already on the table and I was starving for some reason. I pulled Bella's chair out and she sat down across from E. I sat next to Bella getting ready to eat.

"Oh sorry Jordan but can you wait, I'm kind of expecting someone else to join us."

"Come on E! I know you ain't invite ole boy over here."

The doorbell rang and she got up to get it without answering me. I felt my whole body tense up and my anger flaring.

"Babe, I know this is not in your plan but calm down and focus."

I pulled my hand away roughly knowing I probably hurt her feelings but fuck her. She happy as fuck that nigga back in the picture. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize Emani came back but with my mom. I guess they saw the konfuzed look on my face.

"You not gonna say hi to your momma now?"

"Why are you here?"

"To talk about my grand baby why else,"

Bella huffed in her seat and folded her arms. She having a lot of attitude for no reason. I got up and pulled Bella to the side to speak to her.

“You and I are going to have some problems Isabella if you don't quit the fucking attitude towards my mom and Emani. From day one you been trying to keep me from her for what huh? She is my best fucking friend. Get that through your head. Trust me or don't but I'm serious, I will leave your ass if you keep pushing me. You think it's easy to keep up with your ass?! When you ain't mad about one thing it's another. Do you want to be happy Bella? You complain about how bad your past relationships were and here I am treating right and you still not happy!”