•Chapter 43•

Jordan

I watched from my hiding place as Bella took a seat on the couch and the others guarded the exit. Their backs were turned to me which was good. I could kill them off easy this way.

“Let's start with you shall we,”

She fired two shots at my mom who dropped instantly. Was she not wearing her vest? Shit! Both Erin and Emani made a move to help her but she shot both Erin and Emani in the leg.

“I never said you can move,”

“What the hell you crazy bitch?!” Emani yelled in pain.

I had to remain in my hiding place for now no matter how hard it was to watch all this take place.

“Now, that everyone is settled. Emani where is our money? Don't tell me you didn't get it? It's almost 9p.m. dear. As you can see I am not afraid to pull this trigger.”

“Leave her out of this,” Erin interjected.

“You brought her in Jordan, I kept telling you to forget about her and leave her alone but no. You brought this on yourself. Soon as it hits 9.p.m I'll kill her first then you.”

“Are you really doing this because we not together no more? You left me remember. Get over.”

He is good. Had me convinced he was me for a second.

“No I'm doing what you did to my mother. Why do you think I shot Heather first other than the fact that I hated her ass. But yes, I know you killed my mother and because of you I was thrown into the system. Grew up struggling because of you.”

“Get the fuck over it, we all can't grow up living a life of sunshine and rainbows,”

She fired her gun at Emani again. This time the panic button fell from her hands. Erin grabbed it and pressed it before Isabella shot him in the arm.

“Rob grab that. What is that?”

“Looks like a panic button, we got set up Issy let's kill them and go before the cops get here,”

Shit. I came out of hiding and shot Christian in the back of the head, Rob in is chest and Isabella in her shoulder.

“Give me a reason Isabella I swear to God Ill fuck you up real good,”

“I should have known Erin's bitch ass was the reason we got set up, ”

“Erin, can you move? Check mom make sure she still breathing,” I said pointing my gun at Bella while making my way towards Emani.

“Jordan,”

“It's okay I got you baby,”

I picked her up carefully and placed her on the couch. She was bleeding out fast.

“Stay with me E,”

I watched her go in and out of consciousness. Bella shot her in the arm and leg so she was going to pass out soon.

“How much longer till back up gets here Erin?”

Looking over I can see him slumped over next to my mom. Damn, why,did have to be the last man standing.

“Looks like I win Jordan.”

“How, can you say that? Husband dead, brother bleeding out. We both losing people we love.”

“Two versus three ain't bad odds.”

“How about I shoot you in the stomach and even the odds then.”