•Chapter 30•

Jordan

I pulled up and parked in my garage. It had begun pouring rain outside. I looked over at Bella who was sound asleep. Getting out, I made my way to her side and lifted her out the car and carried her inside.

While taking her upstairs I noticed she was awake and looking at me.

“Stop staring at me,” I mumbled before placing her on the bed.

Even though I walked off into the bathroom I could still feel her eyes on me. Turning the water on I stripped out my clothes before heading into the hot shower.

I need to get out of this place. Every woman I seem to care for either leaving me or don't want me. Things are too different right now. I can't tell what's real anymore. Is this a dream? Do I need to wake up to find peace? Do I need to go back to sleep where I am at peace?

“You're feeling confused aren't you?”

“Huh? Bella when did you get in here?”

“I've been in here long enough to worry about you. Jordan are you going to be alright?”

“You tell me, your the doctor. You seem to know me enough to know what I'm thinking or struggling to come to terms with. ”

She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my back. I relaxed a bit not even knowing how tense I was.

“I just want to protect you love, always have. I could only do so much if you let me,” she said softly

I turned the water off and unwrapped her arms from around me. Looking down at her I see the sincerity in her eyes.

“I do love you, you know that right? Despite everything, it's just tha-”

“Shhh,” she said placing a finger on my lips.

Moving closer she stood on her toes then planted a kiss on my lips. Deepening the kiss more, I slid my tongue in her mouth while lifting her up so she can wrap her legs around me. I walked us into the bedroom then laid her down on the bed. Pulling away from the kiss, I looked at her and smiled.

“Why you looking at me like that?”

“So that I can remember your face in this moment. Not mad, not giving me no stank attitude. You're just content and calm... beautiful.”

“You're to good for most you know that right.”

“Just right for you I hope,”

“Can we not talk about us right now,”

“Uhh kind of hard not to seeing as my dick was about to be inside you,” I chuckled.

“We can still do that, without having to rehash earlier events,” she said while stroking me.

“You so damn nasty,” I said shaking my head before putting my tongue in her mouth.

3 months later...

“Babe wake up don't you have to work later,”

“Hmmm leave me be, ion feel so good.”

“Wake up and shower now Bella. Come downstairs when you done and don't make me come back up here.”

I jogged down the stairs and went into the kitchen to finish making breakfast. Bella and I patched things back up ever since that day we went to Emani's. I actually haven't spoken to her since. My mom however been blowing my phone up telling me to talk to her.

She is still my best friend but for now I think the space between us is necessary. I need to work on me and Bella and she needs to figure her shit out with Sean. Guess it's about that time we go our separate ways.