first date

Connor's pov

"Troye, I wanna take you somewhere special today" I said walking into my room
"What? Where are you bringing me?"
Troye said throwing on his shirt.
"You'll just have to see" I winked

-

"Mom I'm being Troye on our first date today and I wanna bring him to the sunflower farm I always went to as a kid. Would that be good for a first date?" I whispered to my mom

"That's perfect, sweetie. Are you doing anything else?" She asked

"Well... Um no...,"
I sighed
"Do you have any ideas, like for what I should do"

Mom bit her lip as she thought of where I should bring Troye.
She just smiled.

"If he loves you a lot he wouldn't care about where you bring him, as long as he's with you" Mom smiled

She was somewhat right. If Troye truly loves me he wouldn't care where I brought him- he'll only care if it's just us.

"You're right, thanks mom" I said hugging her.

"Just don't take him to a real crappy place" she laughed
"Don't worry I won't" I chuckled

--

"Come on, Troye" I said tugging at his hand as we walked towards the sunflower farm.
"I'm hurrying, Connah" he laughed

Soon we made it to the fields filled of sunflowers.

"What is this place" Troye said looking around

"I have always came here as a kid and I loved it, there's a trail where you can just walk through the fields filled of sunflowers," I said watching him.
"I wanted this to be our first date"

He stopped and turned to me, a smile spread across his face.
He kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

"I love it, Connor. It's beautiful"
Troye smiled

--

As we walked down the trail it got a bit breezy outside. The cold air making me shiver a bit through my open coat.

I look over at Troye, who was blowing his hot breath onto his arms, trying to make himself warm.

I slipped off my coat and put it around him.

"No, Con, I'm fine. You wear it" he said looking up at me
"Troye you're shaking badly, and it's just a cold, light breeze"

He slipped his arms through the sleeves of the coat and zipped it up.
As we walked farther into the field of flowers, Troye wrapped his arm around me and pulled him closer. I rested my head on his shoulder- taking in the warm embrace.

"This is perfect" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"It's truly is. I'm glad I got to spend the evening here with you" Troye said kissing the top of my head.
I blushed, pulling out my phone to take a video of the sunflowers.

I slipped out of Troye's grasp and walked up the the tall flowers and held my phone up to take a snapchat.

The flowers were too tall so I turned around and asked Troye to record it for me.

We continued to walk down the trail.
Troye put his arm back around me- I went back to placing my head on his shoulder as he pulled me closer to him.

A woman and what I'm assuming is her husband walked past us. Giving us dirty looks.

I looked back to look at them and the woman was smiling at us as her husband gave a nasty look.

"Homophobic idiots" Troye muttered under his breath.
I sighed and wrapped my arms around Troye's waist.

"Ignore it," I sighed "their opinion doesn't matter"
Troye smiled.

As we reached the end of the trail, Troye placed his hands on both sides of my face, right near my jawline. Pulling me into a kiss.

I placed my hands on his waist and pulled him closer.

His lips soon touched mine.
I didn't ever want it to end.

We soon pulled away from the lack of air.
Troye smiled and kissed my forehead- since he's taller than me.

"Thank you for the amazing first date, Connie" he smiled, showing his perfect teeth.

"Thank you for being here with me, Troye boy" I chuckled

Troye pecked my lips once more before holding my hand.

"I love you so much" Troye said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too" I blushed.

Best first date ever.