Chapter 28

Rain
So we finally got that bitch. Im finna make this bitch life a living hell. After me and Deshawn got the kids to sleep we headed to the warehouse. It took like 30 minutes to get there since it was on the other side of town. We got out and walked in the building. Deshawn and some guys did a handshake and they just hugged me. Some of the guys been telling me than for me to have for kids and pregnant with twins i still look good. Yazz took us downstairs and there was Candy. Like damn i did that face some justice. Deshawn gave me a mask and gloves. Once i put them on i walked over to her. Desshawn gave me a needle and it had meth in it. I put the needle in her and injected the drug. After about five minutes she was gone out her mind. I got the knife and cut her fingers off her left hand. Then i shot her in her legs. Deshawn thought that shit was sexy. I cut her right arm completely off. When i was done Deshawn shot her in her head and walked out. I told Yazz to get the clean up crew down there to clean that mess up. After me and Deshawn left and went to the lake. Yass it was late bhudd it nothing like being with the person yhuhh love. We got out the car and walked around laughing and talking. Deshawn started to get all in his feelings and it was cute.
*convo between us*
Deshawn: bae you know i love you right
Me: yes dee money i know
Deshawn: you know that i would do anything for you as well
Me: yes dee money
Deshawn: good cause i do love you. You changed my life in such a way that i couldn't change even if i tried baby.
Me: i love you to baby what wrong?
Deshawn: i might have to leave town and you and the kids might have to stay by yall selves for a while.
Me: why?
Deshawn: let's jus say that i did some shit and the police are looking for me.
Me: *sighs* Deshawn i cant raise them by myself. Im scared to even try. Even if you do leave for a couple if months it feels like im a single mother. I dont want to be like my dad. He was a single father and still is. I want us to stay together as a family. If you leave we all leaving.
Deshawn: *sighs* i hate when you do that ma. I just need yall to stay here for me. I'll be back before the babies are born. Just stay here. * tries to kiss her*
Me: *moves her head* no. Ion like that. I want you to be here before and after. I love babe. I would do anything to keep you here.
Deshawn: sorry ma. I wish there was away bhudd there's not. *lifts her head up* trust me when i say that im going to always be by your side and have my kids back. I just cant ---
Police: how are yall this evening?
Both: good.
Police: are you Deshawn Jackson??
Deshawn: *sighs and looks at Rain* yea man
Police: imma need yhuhh to come with me. Your wanted for muder.
Deshawn: iight man
Police: *put him in handcuffs*
Deshawn: i love you babe come give me a kiss
Rain: *kiss him* i love you too baby *tears up*
Police: let's go
Deshawn: iight take care of my kids and them thats growing in you *walks off*
Rain: *cries hard* Deshawn promise you coming back. Promise!!
Deshawn: i promise ma stop crying.
*ends*
They took him to jail. I cant believe this. My lover might be in jail for life. All i could do was cry. I miss him already. What am i suppose to tell our kids? What am i going to tell our unborn children if he's still not around when they get older? I cant live like this. I cant be without him. All i could do was call my dad.