Chapter 43

Rain
*convo*
Rain: im sorry can you just please help me end all of this and tell me the results.
Dr: sure. *opens the envelope* Kenny... The results says that you not the father of London.
Kenny: thanks now this nicca can get off my back.
Dr: congrats Deshawn. Rain still having your children *laughs*
Deshawn: *smirks* yea she is. Thanks man.
Dr: your welcome. Now get your wife outta here.
*ends*
We walked out the hospital and Rain didnt say a word. She put the baby in the car seat and strapped him in. She got in the car after and put her seat belt on and just looked out the window. I turned the car off and just looked at her. She turned my way and i started talking.
*convo*
Deshawn: whats wrong with you?
Rain: why you cant trust me anymore?
Deshawn: you cheated and i had to get a DNA test on her to make sure she was mine. And you talking about trusting you.
Rain: im sorry. Bhudd last time i checked i never stopped trusting you when you cheated on me. I forgave you. Why cant you forgive me?
Deshawn: i did forgive you Rain. Just chill iight.
Rain: just chill? You dont even look at me the same. I just to bring a smile on your face. When we fussed i could make you happy right after. It's like after i had Kaysha you love left.
Deshawn: *throws head back and sighs* Rain i love you. Nothing is going to change that.
Rain: i know i was wrong. I really meant every word i said. I am sorry. I will never cheat on you again. You might not have been the first i had sex with bhudd you are the first i loved so much. You are the first i had children by too. I will never put our marriage on the line like that ever again. I love you and i promised to love you and only you. And i want to keep having children with you until you get your son.
Deshawn: *smiles* forreal baby. Dont play with a nicca.
Rain: im forreal baby. *kiss him* now London need you just like the others. Dont push us away no more.
Deshawn: i wont baby *kiss her*
*ends*
We left and made it home. When we got there the children was eating. Damn we was late as fuck. We ate and feed London. After, we got the children ready for bed. Once they was ready we put them in their beds and made sure they was sleep before we turned the lights off. It's much easier when it's me and rain putting them to bed. Anyway. We got ourselves ready. After we got in bed and was pasted the fuck out.