Chapter 41

Rain
Guess what yall? I had London last night. Im so excited and ready to go home. Well thats where im headed now. Of course i screamed and yelled all night. She was even painful than the other 6. Yasss she's number 7 bhudd thats okay cause imma have another until my man has his boy. I did promise him he could have what ever he wanted. So say what you want. I got this. Anyway. Deshawn wasn't there when i had her. Probably was with his little girlfriend. That hurted my feelings when he didnt show up. Im even going home by myself. I told him i didnt want him to come since he wasn't at London's birth. He called me so i answered the phone.
*convo*
Rain: hello
Deshawn: where you at ma?
Rain: with Kenny. why?
Deshawn: because you got my baby
Rain: what difference does that make!! You didnt even come to her birth!!
Deshawn: *sighs* Rain i said sorry!!! I cant help what i do!!!
Rain: if you answered your phone you would have known!! Matter fact if you would have stayed home we wouldn't be having this conversation now!!
Deshawn: the boys nee--
Rain: fuck them boys!! They need you i need you!! Who the fuck are you going to choose!! Huh?!! Oh my bad you already choose them!!! How about you fuck them and get them pregnant for now one!!! *hangs up*
*ends*
Kenny looked at me and i just looked straight ahead. I looked back at London and she was sleep. So was the others. Yass they was with me they was there through the whole thing. The funniest delivery i ever had. Payden was a mess out of all of them. He had me laughing when i wasn't in pain. I swear he act just like his dad. I looked at Kenny   and he just had to break the silence.
*convo*
Kenny: are you happy Rain?
Rain: sometimes. I mean he's not always an asshole. I love him. If i didnt i wouldn't have married him or have 7 kids.
Kenny: sometimes you dont have to love them to be with them.
Rain: Kenny you've known me for a long time. So you should know that i wouldn't be with somebody if i didnt love them. Besides he makes me happy.
Kenny: i know you Rain. You wasn't always my friend. Besides what would your husband think if he found out that London might not be his.
Rain: you not going to tell him. Besides i dont need you dead like Trey. Thats why i cant be with you.
Kenny: so that brings me back to my question.
Rain: what is that?
Kenny: do you love him?
Rain: yea i love him. I never stopped.
Kenny: then why you still fucking around with me!!
Rain: i dont!! I dont want lead you around.
Kenny: cool. We here. *looks at the back* ay yall we here.
Them: yayy. We can play with daddy *gets out*
Rain: *laughs* they need help.
Kenny: rain. I love you iight. *kiss her* be safe.
Rain: i will *gets out and gets London* ohh and uhm thanks *walks off*
*ends*
I walked in the house and it was a mess. All i could was sigh. Since London was sleep im going to lay her down and start cleaning up. Seem like my husband cant do it. I never get a break around here. I started cleaning up and Deshawn was just looking at me. It's like he knew something. I just kept cleaning trying to ignore it. After i finished the living room i started cleaning the kitchen up. Deshawn came in behind me and grabbed my arm.
*convo*
Deshawn: you think im fucking stupid!!
Rain: what the fuck is you talking about??!!
Deshawn: you fucking that nicca!! I can smell him all over you!!! Is she mines?!!
Rain: im not fucking nobody but you!!!
Deshawn: girl the more you lie the more i want to choke your ass!!!
Rain: im not lieing to you!!! You all i want and need!!!
Deshawn: you still aint answer my fucking question!!
Rain: i dont know how!!!
Deshawn: *looks away*
Rain: do you hear me!! *grabs his face* i dont know how.
Deshawn: *smirks* she better be mines. Rain i swear on everything i fucking love if she's not imma kill your ass!!! You got me.
Rain: *dont say nothing*
Deshawn: *grabs her arm* you got me!!!!
Rain: yasss *cries*
Deshawn: finish clean this shit up so you can cook for me.
Rain: *mumbles* ass need to cook your damn self.
Deshawn: what was that?
Rain: nothing!!
*ends*
I swear i thought i was gonna die. He grabbed me by my neck and damn near threw me on the floor. After all of that i just did what i was told. And thats cause i didnt feel like fighing anymore. Bitch nicca gonna get his though just watch.