Chapter 31

Deshawn
I was in jail for like a month. They let me out cause they didnt have enough evidence. I been living on the other side of town. I just needed to calm myself. I 6 children and twin of them newborns. I needed to get some time to myself and chill. I went to the hospital to see Justice and Sanna. So now that it's been like a year and a half i figure that i make my move to get my family. I rode to the house and got there to see a car in my driveway. Ian pay it no attention. I got out and was about to knock bhudd figured i should just look the the window first. I walked over the window and seen my kids playing. That melted my heart. I climbed up to the balcony and seen Rain having sex with some nicca. That shit pissed me off. She told me she wouldn't get another nicca. She was riding the fuck out that nicca. She never done that shit with me. All i could do was watch. After awhile i decided to just go back to the door and walk in. Dont get me wrong the door was lock i had to use my key. When i got in the children screamed my name and ran to me hugging me. Of course i hugged them back. They my lil angels. I told them to go back and play and i went upstairs to what use to be me and Rain's room.
*convo between us*
Me: daddy's back ma
Rain: *jumps* Deshawn when you get out.
Me: looks like you got yo self anotha nicca *chuckles* damn ma ian no you was gonna do me like that
Rain: im so sorry baby. I tried to wait for you honest it did.
Me: *laughs* not hard enough doe ma. What's up Trey. She feels good on the inside bruhh.
Trey: man im sorry dawg
Me: well yea me too *shoots him*
Rain: what the fuck Deshawn!!!
Me: go get cleaned up *puts gun away* nasty ass hoe *mumbles*
~ends~
She knew that was my nicca bruhh. He know that was my wife too bruhh. Man it's like walking into hell. My wife fucking other niccas. My children just dont care. My love is here bhudd shit ion no. All i can say is i love her. And i be damn if i let another nicca take her from me.